Game Thread: Packers @ Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
One thing I really haven't seen much of is the aggressive Williams defense we've heard so much about. Gotta assume they're not blitzing so much during the preseason. At least I hope so.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well... The Rams just missed their penalty goal.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Man, preseason or not, we gotta figure out how to defend against these quick passes. I hate to be negative but we made up excuses last year and they ran into the regular season so I'm not making excuses this year. We have to step it up, plain and simple.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Man, preseason or not, we gotta figure out how to defend against these quick passes. I hate to be negative but we made up excuses last year and they ran into the regular season so I'm not making excuses this year. We have to step it up, plain and simple.

Yes. It's hard to watch.

wrstdude

Rookie
Love that RVB douchebag got his mouth closed real quick on the TD drive by Bradford. He was loving every bit of the early struggles.

Ryan Van Bibber-he's been featured on here for writing troll "articles" before. He's probably the sole person behind all of the troll accounts on stl today. One look at his profile picture on twitter explains everything.

Never heard of him tbh. Sounds like a good guy.