Game Thread: Packers @ Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
OPENING STATEMENT:

We all expect a well played game and a Rams win today!

But; this is the NFL. Most every game in this league is closely contested. Every game is filled with mistakes and missed opportunities.

The mods are committed to protecting our safe haven from excessive negativity and any posts or topics that divide our membership.

So, if the game takes a turn to your disliking, please back away from the keyboard and rejoin the talk when a cooler head returns.

This is a message board. It should be fun. That's why we are here!

Enjoy the game everyone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's game day
rams.png

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
6 hours until kick off. Is it bad that I'm excited for a preseason game? I just really want to see Sam again, it's been so long.

SierraRam

Recreational User
2 things I'd like to see:

1. With Sam at the helm, Britt, Quick, Tavon & Company torch the guy I'm soooo glad we didn't take at 13: Ha Ha Dix.

2. DROY Candidate, Aaron Donald stuffs Lacy a yard behind the LOS on the Packer's first play. Rodgers is removed for his safety...

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
It's just pre-season. I will keep my cool. I will keep my cool. I will keep my cool.

Now, as Steve Smith just so eloquently put it, GET OUT THERE AND TAKE THEIR LUNCH PAIL, THEY'RE JUICE BOX, THEY'RE PB&J, THEIR APPLESAUSE!
LEAVE 'EM WITH NOTHING.

I need to find a way to save my game day energy for the real think in a few weeks.

Hoping to see some nice plays today. I feel better now.

Go Rams.

A55VA6

Legend
Most of my friends are Packers fans so if the Rams lose, I'll never hear the end of it. If the Rams win, they'll say "Oh well, it's just preseason". lol

I just hope Bradford stays clean, looks smooth, and puts up points. Go Rams!

RamsFan14

Starter
I have a class to attend at 2pm... Probs won't finish tell 3:30 :cry: this is gana suck!

RamsFan14

Starter
freak school. Just skip class. The Rams are on. Honestly though, skip class.

I totally would... But it's a Princeton Review course, and I suck ass on one section on the MCAT, so I need to go since it's a lot of money for 1 to 1 tutoring. My test is on the 27th also, so I shouldn't reschedule either. I didn't think the game would be played this early in the day, that's why I scheduled for 2 today!!! Ugh...