GAME THREAD: Jaguars at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

joeybittick

Rookie
Seriously. I said what I said and I was jumping out. What exactly did you need to say that for. I was being cool about it.
[/quote]

You were trying to put it to rest, let's let this go right now before it gets personal.

And fucking flag... Austin is EXPLOSIVE, but the Rams have a target on them now, every special teams play the refs are looking for things they might let go if the Rams weren't the Rams. I don't know about this specific play, but in general, that seems the case to me.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Even when we are winning, they look/act like they're losing. The body language of some players make you think we are losing. WTF?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Brilliant move pulling Stacy. :roll:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
what happened to Zac Stacy? I dont get it he was runnin well and now hes not in there.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
These guys like Ray Ray, Bates, Mcgee etc. who keep committing all the special team penalties just cut them. None of them will ever be able to play on a GOOD team so why are they here?
All they do is hold the better players on the Rams back.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yamahopper said:
These guys like Ray Ray, Bates, Mcgee etc. who keep committing all the special team penalties just cut them. None of them will ever be able to play on a GOOD team so why are they here?
All they do is hold the better players on the Rams back.

Not a good course of action.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
joeybittick said:
Seriously. I said what I said and I was jumping out. What exactly did you need to say that for. I was being cool about it.

You were trying to put it to rest, let's let this go right now before it gets personal.

And freaking flag... Austin is EXPLOSIVE, but the Rams have a target on them now, every special teams play the refs are looking for things they might let go if the Rams weren't the Rams. I don't know about this specific play, but in general, that seems the case to me.[/quote]

Good to see you in here Joey!

Peace.

I feel for Austin too. How can there be a flag on EVERY damn return. Crazy.

joeybittick

Rookie
bwdenverram said:
joeybittick said:

And freaking flag... Austin is EXPLOSIVE, but the Rams have a target on them now, every special teams play the refs are looking for things they might let go if the Rams weren't the Rams. I don't know about this specific play, but in general, that seems the case to me.

Good to see you in here Joey!

Peace.

I feel for Austin too. How can there be a flag on EVERY damn return. Crazy.

Thanks man! I have had the worst week I have had in a looooong time, so I figured I would distract myself and talk about the Rams when they are having a good week.

And yeah, every return? They say there is holding on every play, it's just not called every play... unless the team doing the holding are wearing horns :sick:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
PI, not a good throw, but then a good 3rd down pickup.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
That was totally pass interference on the Givens play.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
On that PI to Cook the refs threw every flag they had in there.. Maybe they're auditioning for the Jags QB Job.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Stacey goes back in and we can move the ball

Learning point: Keep in Stacey

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Nice play by Quick, and Bradford.