Game Thread: Broncos @ Rams (2014 Game 10)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
BS.

Illegal contact? My ass.

Contact to the head?

FUCK THESE BITCHES!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Lol, they cut the guy saying to use instant replay to overturn that penalty.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Welp, there goes one of those weekly bs calls against us. They should force the officials to review plays like this. So McCleod was supposed to just let Sanders catch the ball? OK.....

Joeluke9

Rookie
I could be wrong but isn't it illegal now to hit a defenseless receiver? So wouldn't that penalty be warranted? Idk though I'm not a rule expert by ANY means.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Holy Shit!! Penalty or not...we just took out the Broncos biggest threat... McCloud musta been PO'd after that 42 yarder in the 2nd

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
at some point especially if we were winning you knew the referees we're going to come to the Broncos rescue

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
At first I thought it was a penalty but he didn't lead with his helmet and didn't leave his feet. I don't know what the rules say about hitting a defenseless receiver so what was wrong with that play?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
using contact in a contact sport that will be 15yds and a first down. please text the wr and tell him he is tackled next time so he can go down without a senseless boo boo or injury please! thank you.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
That was a fucking awesome hit. There is no logical penalty for that because it was legal. But it was a big hit so it's gotta be a penalty....