Game Thread: Broncos @ Rams (2014 Game 10)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
You know what would be a great trick play? The end around (to the right) to Tavon, then have him throw it to Bailey, with Bailey's route starting slot left and coming across the field about 25 yards deep. I know it would work.

Athos

Legend
Well, this is what I worried about. O not quite doing enough. And all those IZR runs aren't really working anymore.

Try bumping back outside again, or using the jet sweep. They're just using those plays as decoys instead of actually using the play. They've failed every time when run like that.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I am heartily sick of Jenkins edit~ see what he was doin :oops:

Last edited:

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Dumb ass play by Jenks. Bonehead

Actually no, they were getting ready to snap and JJ was hella outta position... That's an easy spot and throw for manning and a commie first down. Every day of the week I would take a 3rd and 3 with the team covering everyone than a 3rd and 8 with one dude not covered!