Game Thread: Broncos @ Rams (2014 Game 10)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Have no fear, just play the Rams to Win the rest of the Season, and you'll be back with a vengeance!!

No because then we'll go 0-6, I've figured out how it works now, you've got to commit to truly believing we have zero chance, as soon as hope creeps in we lose.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
No because then we'll go 0-6, I've figured out how it works now, you've got to commit to truly believing we have zero chance, as soon as hope creeps in we lose.
OK! So keep the good work up and pass the work on, that we have no hope , to the Chargers, Cards, and Hawks etc.! ( We can talk more on this subject after we reach 10-6!)

PeteMD

UDFA
After a long day at the emergency room - filled with hundreds of patients, grumbling nurses and a really bad headache - I thought: "Let's see how the Broncos offense sliced our defense up.."

Well, what a fantastic surprise!
I cant remember, when I saw the last time such a nice OVERALL team performance by our Rams.
- Hill had a really good day - standing strong in the pocket, releasing the ball with some juice and not turning it over.
- Mason is elusive, makes good dicisions and is fun to watch.
- That is how I imagined a G.Williams-defense to be - aggressive, creating turnovers and hitting people with some force! Love it!!
- Coach Fisher trusts Greg the Leg and he performed sensationally.
- Denver has been out-coached.

A marvelous afternoon!