Game Thread: Broncos @ Rams (2014 Game 10)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Walter

Rookie
Wtf?? Ok that was ridiculous. Don't run the 2 minute offense at all. Well now the Broncos get the ball back. That is unreal.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
So to me this is where we find out about our coaching staff. Great job in 1st half but we need 4 full quarters to beat these guys.
Adjustments, adjustments.

Athos

Legend
So dumb. Going conservative has lost us how many games?

Answer: Many.

DEN gets a TD. We have 2 mins and 2 TOs. Sit on the ball and DEN gets the ball at half. So dumb if DEN Scores.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
This is how the wheels fall of... The Rams get their 3rd quarter menstral cycle... Take a hint from Herm and PLAY TO WIN THE FUCKING GAME... Stupid end to the half

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Well, Lots of positives from this half. Definitely didn't think we'd be ahead at the half, let alone in the game. Hope we make adjustments and come out with intensity.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
There Was a whole 2mins plus left in the half... and we basically ran the click out? And 2 time outs.... who does that? I understand this ain't madden but wtf

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
We need a stop to open the third quarter. If it's a turnover, even better.
If they get a quick TD, it might be a long second half for us...

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Playing scared in this league will lose you games, for sure. The Rams had plenty of time to try to move the sticks and get in field goal range. Fisher trying to keep the ball out of Manning's hands. Well, guess what? He will get the ball in the second half down by 6 instead of a possible 9.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Rams - 0 penalties in the first half
Broncos - 3 penalties for 17 yds

Hill - 13/16 for 168 yds, 1 TD, 0 Ints, 131.2 rating
Manning - 15/25 for 192 yds, 1 TD, 0 Int's, 97.4 rating

Rams - 65 yds rushing
Broncos - 12 yds rushing

Rams - 0 sacks
Broncos - 1 sack

Rams - 18:46 TOP
Broncos - 11:14

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Please merciful beer help numb me enough to get through our traditional second half implosion

image.jpg