Game of Thrones: Season 8

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Final answer time.

How does Cersei get whacked?

I’m going with Jaime in a duel death. Has her in an embrace and pulls her out a window.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Final answer time.

How does Cersei get whacked?

I’m going with Jaime in a duel death. Has her in an embrace and pulls her out a window.
Which is after Khaleesi dies and Aegon Targaryen takes the throne!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I have a question for all of you that have watch Game of Thrones AND Breaking Bad..........

I know they are two totally different shows, but which is "better" in your opinion and why?

I've seen some really, really great shows so I'm just curious. I saw every episode of Breaking Bad and I can't recall any that were not at least good and most were excellent. I'm trying to find out if Game of Thrones is on that level.

In part I am asking because on the Dabn LeBatard Show "Stugatz" said that you can skip several episodes each season because they aren't really relevant to the main plot.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I have a question for all of you that have watch Game of Thrones AND Breaking Bad..........

I know they are two totally different shows, but which is "better" in your opinion and why?

I've seen some really, really great shows so I'm just curious. I saw every episode of Breaking Bad and I can't recall any that were not at least good and most were excellent. I'm trying to find out if Game of Thrones is on that level.

In part I am asking because on the Dabn LeBatard Show "Stugatz" said that you can skip several episodes each season because they aren't really relevant to the main plot.

Both shows are top 5 all time. Way different - but both are worth watching every singe episode.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Naw...Drogon survives and Dani gets killed by a flying scorpion bolt! Cersei dies and Jamie dies. The Hound probably gets killed by the Mountain in the long awaited fight on HBO, and then Arya kills the Mountain. Varys, will be executed for Treason, but how about Tyrion?

Before Dani dies, she goes all Mad Queen and fires the whole city of Kings Landing !

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just finished an all nighter, completing a 22 page term paper for the Interwar years between WWI and WW2, being sourced by 10 books, that when stacked reaches a foot high on my table. I feel like I just swallowed an elephant. Now I get to become drunk and watch GOT guilt free!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
*steals face and head back south...~Arya the Bad Ass

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
very-nice-high-five-erator-net-35477192.png

Psycho_X

Legend
Not sure what to think yet. The writing has been on wall for Dany since the beginning so that doesn’t shock me as much as it seems to be others on social media. But the way Jaime and Cersei went out was so fucking disappointing. Just ignoring the prophecies? Ok. What a waste of two great characters.

So Arya still has to kill someone with green eyes and that’s what Dany has.

I don’t know, the writing this season has been terrible. But I’m sticking with my season 1 prediction that Sansa wins the throne in the end. Brienne will be head of kingsguard. If Tyrion lives he’ll be hand still.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Savage... My boy the hound went out like a G. Varys damn, what next? Jon isn’t having it. Str8 up there is going to be a shocker.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Not sure what to think yet. The writing has been on wall for Dany since the beginning so that doesn’t shock me as much as it seems to be others on social media. But the way Jaime and Cersei went out was so freaking disappointing. Just ignoring the prophecies? Ok. What a waste of two great characters.

So Arya still has to kill someone with green eyes and that’s what Dany has.

I don’t know, the writing this season has been terrible. But I’m sticking with my season 1 prediction that Sansa wins the throne in the end. Brienne will be head of kingsguard. If Tyrion lives he’ll be hand still.

After the last two episodes of being let down, I truly enjoyed this latest one from beginning to end. Vary's received the ending one would expect from betraying the Queen, he went out bravely, although that doesn't mean he was wrong about Daenarys. As was highly expected, we witnessed an epic battle royale between the Hound & the Mountain, again with a fitting end. Jaime killing Euron in order to reach Cersei gave us one more closing act. Like you X, I'm not really surprised that Dani, along with Drogon, went batshit nuts and turned Kings Landing into a smoldering heap, although I was a bit surprised that Grey Worm did the same on the ground, killing soldiers which had already surrendered, but with Cersei murdering Missendai in the manner she did, not altogether unexpected. The twins, Cersei & Jaime, died fittingly in each others arms, and while Cersei seemingly got an easy way out when it might have been more rewarding for the audience to see her ripped to shreds, she and her brothers bones will forever inhabit the wasteland which is now Kings Landing. Dani really pis$ed off Jon & Arya, so there will be a reckoning ...
Tyrion also committed a queens betrayal, that and he's been wrong about just about everything these past two seasons, I imagine a complete ending of the Lannisters may be in store for us soon, and while Arya was cheated of killing Cersei, look for her to take out Daenarys to keep her family alive and safe. Jon will reluctantly accept becoming King of the 7 kingdoms in order to rebuild, but I see him eventually heading north to party with Tormond, stepping down while allowing Sansa to govern. Brienne will become the Hand, and Arya will pay another visit to Braavos to 'deal' with the Iron Bank. jmo.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Arya will kill Daeny and John will watch and not stop her for the ultimate betrayal at the end then take the throne. Just my prediction for next week.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Can't really compare them as they are so different, both made for some excellent TV entertainment though. I don't even know if I can classify them as top 10, but they must be right up there close. When I go back to great TV shows with decent budgets and top rated acting & writing, the first show that really comes to mind is Lonesome Dove, although that was more of a mini-series than several seasons of episodic TV. HBO, besides GoT, also produced the Sopranos, Band of Brothers, Big Love, Boardwalk Empire, The Newsroom, True Blood, True Detective & Deadwood, more quality TV programing with very high viewership. For me, as good as GoT has been, it isn't comparable to the Lord of the Rings as far as production value, but one must consider the budgets of those blockbuster movies. TV is getting better every year, the filming/directing, the acting and writing follows the budget, just like the movies, and now that we are seeing more streaming services from production companies associated with major studios, the profits are coming in for higher grade programming.
I can't speak to what other networks are producing these days because other than football, I gave up on Network TV several years ago, I just can't deal with 12 minutes of commercials for every 30 minutes worth of program. I didn't watch Breaking Bad until I could stream it without commercials, and that was all people said it would be, great TV.