Game Day Menu Thread (GDMT). What's on your menu?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Looking for some ideas here, and always enjoy seeing what others are doing. I'm keeping it simple as I have a 12 hour shift today (Saturday). Looking at doing burgers, brats, cucumbers in vinegar with hot peppers and onions (not on the bbq grill), and some taters and onions on the grill. Maybe some regular and hungarian peppers on the grill too. Plenty of Mich Ultra's and BLP's. :cool: :beer2:

Hope all my friends feast, drink good, and enjoy a Ram victory on Sunday evening. That what we work for folks. Peace. :beer2:

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Because it;s the opening game Ill do a Ribeye more than likely a baked tater with some sour cream and butter.,or some Steak Fries . On game days I like quick simple and easy...

Now if it was the Playoffs with the Rams and Guest, I might get the Grill out Cook some Baby Backs that were marinated in Mojo for a few days and whatever the kids family brought .:)

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Beer and frozen food lol. its something. Cheers brother!!!! :cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:

Frozen food is good man. I do frozen veggies all the time, and some occasional tater tots.. lol :cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Looking for some ideas here, and always enjoy seeing what others are doing. I'm keeping it simple as I have a 12 hour shift today (Saturday). Looking at doing burgers, brats, cucumbers in vinegar with hot peppers and onions (not on the bbq grill), and some taters and onions on the grill. Maybe some regular and hungarian peppers on the grill too. Plenty of Mich Ultra's and BLP's. :cool: :beer2:

Hope all my friends feast, drink good, and enjoy a Ram victory on Sunday evening. That what we work for folks. Peace. :beer2:
Sounds like you got a little bit of a busy cook / game day, but sounds good.

Btw just mentioning cucumber brings back happy memories.

My Mother passed 27 years ago but man, I remember her cooking dishes like yesterday.

One them was Cucumbers sliced thin and peeled with sour cream onions and vinegar, she let them sit for a day before serving.

O and Lipton onion soup and Sour cream, to make dip,with Ruffles chips is mandatory.lol

Btw Nice topic and post.

Last edited:

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Kick off in the morning here.
So...cereal, banana, yoghurt, and coffee.
Guess I could put beer on my cereal instead of mik.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It will be chili here and I am not even thinking twice about it.

I’m doing straight hamburger beef chili, but going to make sure it’s rich and dark cooked early and long. Might even make it today.

That’s a “football feel” kinda meal for me. Eat it across all games, bowl in my lap, off and on all day.

Scrounge up some Fritos and Beer too....

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Kick off in the morning here.
So...cereal, banana, yoghurt, and coffee.
Guess I could put beer on my cereal instead of mik.

What time are your game time slots? Early, late, SNF, where you live?

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
What time are your game time slots? Early, late, SNF, where you live?

Sunday games run through Monday morning here.
To give you an idea, i watch on Dazn.
Rams kick off at 9:20am. Monday.
Luckily, Mondays i'm off work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200912_182803_com.dazn.jpg
    Screenshot_20200912_182803_com.dazn.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 46

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sunday games run through Monday morning here.
To give you an idea, i watch on Dazn.
Rams kick off at 9:20am. Monday.
Luckily, Mondays i'm off work.

Whoa! Yeah... That’s early!

I would probably set alarm and catch the 5am ones... but would have all games recorded I wanted to see for sure in case.. That’s a wild schedule as it hits your time of day. (y)

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Whoa! Yeah... That’s early!

I would probably set alarm and catch the 5am ones... but would have all games recorded I wanted to see for sure in case.. That’s a wild schedule as it hits your time of day. (y)

Yeah, I get up for Rams games at 5 or later, but not at 2.
I watch them on replay.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
We do takeout for football every week. So for the first game of the season we’re going with pizza and wings from a place called Just Pizza.

As always I have to do my obligatory “Buffalo, NY has the greatest pizza and wings on the planet”. So yeah, be jealous lol

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
No idea what I'm going to do yet but it will be for the early and afternoon games USA time (6pm and 9pm here). I am off monday so will watch the Rams live but I wont be eating at 1am lol.

Maybe wings and nachos. I have tons of bud light. Sorry. But I'm watching my diet at the moment so bud light is fewer calories...!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Family is coming over so it's chicken and hatch chile enchiladas with rice and beans.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yellowtail Snapper Ceviche - preparing that tonight so it will be perfect for tomorrow.

Lobster Mac n Cheese - grilling the bugs first... then adding that to a big dish of baked mac. I'm gonna use about 12 bugs.

Fried Hog Fish with a variety of dipping sauces... even though none is needed.

Broccolini

Alcohol

My oldest son is bringing over his girlfriend and her parents and brother. Luckily my freezer is overflowing with seafood right now.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
This is easy, grilling ribeyes with asparagus & Cavit Pinot Noir.
1599916231133.png

Attachments

• 1599916235477.png
    1599916235477.png
    677.5 KB · Views: 44

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I was thinking we'd go with a 'Cowboys' type theme.

Have a steak that's already been through the sous vide. So I just have to brown it's edges. Then I think we'll add baked beans, mashed potatoes, and maybe a couple other items.