Free agency thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Wolfe + Malik Jackson + Von Miller + DeMarcus Ware + Danny Trevathan + Brandon Marshall

Those were the other starters in the front seven. Every single one of those guys was a Pro Bowl caliber player. That defense was unreal.

And that's not even mentioning the No-Fly Zone.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol that’s about twice what he’s worth.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Romo should just stick to Broadcasting can’t afford him now....

Speaking of souls Jerry Jones should be Shang Tsung.

FixedPerkyGuineapig-size_restricted.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I mean he’s a young 26, but that seems like a lot.
That's just a tick below AD and Mack. He's a good player, when healthy and his contract is coming up though :D

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That's just a tick below AD and Mack. He's a good player, when healthy and his contract is coming up though :D

I don’t know, maybe @Rynie might have some interesting perspective on him, but I’m sort of with you. That feels like an overpay compared to the Donald and Mack deals.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Romo should just stick to Broadcasting can’t afford him now....

Speaking of souls Jerry Jones should be Shang Tsung.

FixedPerkyGuineapig-size_restricted.gif
Every time I pay my season ticket invoice, he definitely takes a part of my soul.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
FYI

Keep this date in mind when it come to the Rams signing additional Free Agents.5/17/19 is the date when a free agent signing no longer counts against the compensatory pick formula. With Snead knowing he needs to stockpile as many draft picks as possible.....expect some movement just after this day arrives from the Rams.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
FYI

Keep this date in mind when it come to the Rams signing additional Free Agents.5/17/19 is the date when a free agent signing no longer counts against the compensatory pick formula. With Snead knowing he needs to stockpile as many draft picks as possible.....expect some movement just after this day arrives from the Rams.
:sneaky:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
FYI

So, that means we need to hope that Suh signs somewhere prior to then?

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam

Like in Los Angeles (Rams not Charger

Like Los Angeles (Rams not Chargers)! I am still holding out VERY Slim hope that Suh re-signs with the Rams! I used to be Suh’s LEAST favorite fan but I will admit that I was really impressed with him last season (Especially, During the Playoffs!) and would be very happy IF he would decide to return to the Rams (Of course at the right price!!)!!! Hoping but NOT Holding My Breath!!!

dang

Legend
Not sure how much interest the Rams have in Suh but he could help out with a transition to any DL draft picks. The question is will his pride accept a low base salary (say no more than $5M) with incentive bonuses.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure how much interest the Rams have in Suh but he could help out with a transition to any DL draft picks. The question is will his pride accept a low base salary (say no more than $5M) with incentive bonuses.
More than we have to spend.