Free agency thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
maybe might need to use a 4th rder on a RB.. Gurley Kelly & draft pick

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Interesting. I don't know how much more Matthews has in the tank, but he can fit in outside and inside linebacker, and since he was cut, he doesn't count against the compensatory pick formula.

Edit: Never mind, he was a free agent, not cut.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Next jersey is gonna be Matthews. That dude is going to do a fine job under Wade for us. I'll predict it right now:

Clay will exceed 10 sacks playing next to Donald. I see him in low teens, will go with 13 on the year. Bank it.

Oh and I think Fowler will have a pretty strong year for us too. This is gonna be fun. :D

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Next jersey is gonna be Matthews. That dude is going to do a fine job under Wade for us. I'll predict it right now:

Clay will exceed 10 sacks playing next to Donald. I see him in low teens, will go with 13 on the year. Bank it.

Oh and I think Fowler will have a pretty strong year for us too. This is gonna be fun. :D
Yeah, wow, Donald up the middle, Fowler on one end & Matthews coming from who know where... could be a fun D to watch next season. ...and, we still have Talib & Peters, whaaattt???

Kevin

Pro Bowler
Well crap, going to force our hand at RB now. I’m assuming they are offering him something we can’t match. So will have to look at CJ a little harder now.
The Lions offered $3.25 million over two years. Actually less in 2019 than the Rams tendered him at $2.025 million.

dang

Legend
Its sink or swim time for Mannion. His best bet is to sign as a backup with a team where he will be forced into action to see if he can handle the NFL regular season competition. Miami or Tampa Bay come to mind.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Looks like the Aints are close to signing Jared Cook.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Its sink or swim time for Mannion. His best bet is to sign as a backup with a team where he will be forced into action to see if he can handle the NFL regular season competition. Miami or Tampa Bay come to mind.
He should sign as a backup to whoever signs Bradford as the starter. Or with Miami so he can come in for Fitzmagic once the initial success wears off.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Looks like the Aints are close to signing Jared Cook.

Great...he can have a big first half and then drop every single pass that would go for a TD or first down in the second half...in every big game...

Yep...that's the smell of bitterness...

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Just curious if there are any updates on Suh and Brockers. I apologize if this information has already been posted but I don’t remember seeing any current updates. I am guessing that re-signing Suh is a long-shot but I still would like to see him playing with the Rams next season! And, I can’t figure out if Brockers is a Free Agent or if he is still on a contract with the Rams for the 2019 Season. I would like to see BOTH Suh and Brockers back with the Rams next season but will be pretty (Very!) worries if at least one of them is not back!