Free agency thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the Giants actually traded Engram I question if the FO really is trying to make the team better.
I have no idea how his name can even be on that list. The Giants are a mess, but it just doesn't make any sense.

jacktheripper85

Starter
I have no idea how his name can even be on that list. The Giants are a mess, but it just doesn't make any sense.

I think with the trade of OBJ, loss of Collins and Ebron’s name on the list the Giants are looking to tank this year. I don’t think they like any of the QBs coming out this year and with Eli not restructuring they are going to bury him and themselves this year and grab their QB next year with a top 3 pick. Just my opinion of course but I would do the same. They are the worst team in their division.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think with the trade of OBJ, loss of Collins and Ebron’s name on the list the Giants are looking to tank this year. I don’t think they like any of the QBs coming out this year and with Eli not restructuring they are going to bury him and themselves this year and grab their QB next year with a top 3 pick. Just my opinion of course but I would do the same. They are the worst team in their division.
They don't need to trade him to tank though, that's why it doesn't make sense. OBJ had to go, he made it impossible for them to keep him

dang

Legend
What about a FA OL for depth - say someone like Groy? I believe this could wait until after the draft though.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Id like Houston (would be ok with Matthews here as well for financial reasons) Shelton, Brown, Groy and Yeldon if we can restructure cooks or open up money somewhere then I can breathe:)

Not asking for much here not a group of pro bowlers (maybe Houston) if you really look at it cheap signings but good players added to excellent players is a solid recipe.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I’d like to see them bring Derrick Morgan in to see how healthy he is. 16.5 sacks from the edge in 2017 but dealt with some injuries last year. If he’s close to healthy, sign him to a cheap two or three year deal, so he has a chance to reestablish himself and produce for the Rams in the meantime.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I firmly believe that Snead will go BPA with his top picks.

But if it’s close at their picks, here’s my personal hierarchy of needs:

Edge (Not even close)
DL
OL (backup/depth this year, but starter in ‘20)

As an aside, I’ve kinda come around on Kiser at ILB. He’ll be an upgrade over Barron on run D, and I see him coming off the field on passing downs, anyway. Wade will be in nickel or dime on passing downs, don’t you think?

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I firmly believe that Snead will go BPA with his top picks.

But if it’s close at their picks, here’s my personal hierarchy of needs:

Edge (Not even close)
DL
OL (backup/depth this year, but starter in ‘20)

As an aside, I’ve kinda come around on Kiser at ILB. He’ll be an upgrade over Barron on run D, and I see him coming off the field on passing downs, anyway. Wade will be in nickel or dime on passing downs, don’t you think?

In Wade's system, even on non-passing downs the ILBs need to be able to do some coverage.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I like Kiser, both the player and the roll.
usatsi_11005856.jpg

Kaiser2.png

I'm MacKEYSER and I approve this message...