Ernest Jones Traded to Titans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
The position overall? Weaker. No doubt Jones was one of the team’s best backers.
Specifically as the primary inside backer.
What I don’t KNOW is how if he was the BEST at that position right now. I say this because Speights looked VERY good in preseason.. is faster and healthy.

So no Yes or No answer? Seems like the above No is tied to 'No doubt'

Earlier, my comment to you was ... "you are avoiding the question" ... That's exactly what you are doing. Why?

I'm asking your opinion to a simple question. No big deal.

So, ask me your question ... a simple Yes/No Opinion question. This is not difficult.

dang

Legend
What if the position is clearly better by the end of the season? In time for Playoffs?
That’s the plan. Figure it out as the season progresses but we all know it can’t be the Reeder/Rozeboom show for the duration.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
So no Yes or No answer? Seems like the above No is tied to 'No doubt'

Earlier, my comment to you was ... "you are avoiding the question" ... That's exactly what you are doing. Why?

I'm asking your opinion to a simple question. No big deal.

So, ask me your question ... a simple Yes/No Opinion question. This is not difficult.
Dude.. just stop it. That’s a “yes”.

Yes.

My yes/no question? Do you think the Rams know what they’re doing?

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
McVay and Snead are not stupid. I don't know what it was/is, but they must have had good reason to get rid of EJ. McVay certainly doesn't sound happy about it.

2 Super Bowls in 5 years? Fuck no, they have no clue what they are doing.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
So to summarize ...

Question 1
Based on what we know, do you think the Rams are stronger at ILB right now, without Jones?

Answers (we disagree)
@Kupped thinks Yes
@Allen2McVay thinks No

Question 2
Do you think the Rams know what they’re doing?

Answers (we agree)
@Kupped and @Allen2McVay both think Yes

That was easy

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
EJ was legitimately poor in coverage.

I’m sorry.. but words mean something and this wasn’t a case of being “fleeced.”

Again.. I know you’re a good poster.. I’m just a stickler for these things.
It's all good man. I say we'll misd EJ more than we know, but we can't agree on everything and I'm more than ok with that. I appreciate being called a good poster as I love to joke around a lot too. You are a good poster too. I appreciate everyone's insight even if we don't agree. It allows us to hear different points of views and maybe consider things we never thought about or may have overlooked.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
It's all good man. I say we'll misd EJ more than we know, but we can't agree on everything and I'm more than ok with that. I appreciate being called a good poster as I love to joke around a lot too. You are a good poster too. I appreciate everyone's insight even if we don't agree. It allows us to hear different points of views and maybe consider things we never thought about or may have overlooked.
So, to summarize some more ...

@El Chapo Jr is just a sweet-heart of a guy (with periodic tingling testicles)
and

@Allen2McVay and @Kupped may not be sharing mocha latte and croissants in the near future.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
So to summarize ...

Question 1
Based on what we know, do you think the Rams are stronger at ILB right now, without Jones?

Answers (we disagree)
@Kupped thinks Yes
@Allen2McVay thinks No

Question 2
Do you think the Rams know what they’re doing?

Answers (we agree)
@Kupped and @Allen2McVay both think Yes

That was easy
And none of that provides any thoughtful understanding of the move.
Including my question.

Such a useless, controlling exercise.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
And none of that provides any thoughtful understanding of the move.
Including my question.

Such a useless, controlling exercise.

We have both written thoughtful, substantive posts on the topic of the Ernest Jones trade ... to each other, to other posters and to no one specifically. We have expressed our opinions. We simply disagree.

You answered my question; and I answered yours.

The only difference is I needed to ask you several times, and goad you into a response; while you needed to ask me only one time.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Kum-by-ya

I'm on the right; and that's @Kupped on the left ... He's a little out-of-tune.

1724956274491.png

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
We have both written thoughtful, substantive posts on the topic of the Ernest Jones trade ... to each other, to other posters and to no one specifically. We have expressed our opinions. We simply disagree.

You answered my question; and I answered yours.

The only difference is I needed to ask you several times, and goad you into a response; while you needed to ask me only one time.
Oh, boy.

You got me there… you’re a better person/Rams fan than me.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have a feeling what happened was that Jones might not have been hurt, was just advised to sit out per is agent and said he was working through some knee issues. The regime felt that was Me not We and now Jones hangs his hat in Tennessee. Just my opinion, but when McVay first advised the media about Jones, you could see in his eyes and hear in his voice some irritation.
But all his exes live in Texas..."

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
sycophants!
Damn It Man!

In the past, I have asked you to avoid using words that I need to look-up!

So I looked up Sycophant, and it said
... "a person who acts obsequiously toward someone important in order to gain advantage"

Then I needed to look-up "obsequiously" !!!

Can't you just call @Kupped and me a couple of Fucking Ass-holes!