Ernest Jones Traded to Titans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
It is frustrating with all the info we have available that a man who coaches at a high level who makes Millions for his expertise gets questioned about decisions he had to make for whatever reason. We don't need to know. we would like to know. frustrating as that is still there are some decisions he can still keep from us finding out. I bet his job is hard. lol. A player inside scoop would be nice and I think we are close to finding out as we have been relentless. It took us awhile to really get a good story on Gurley and Goff. to name a few. oh, to be a fly on the wall. Go rams.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Several posters chimed-in, with support for both opinions; and there were a few odd comments. @Memento said something about wanting to kiss-my-ass. It was inappropriate but I appreciated the sentiment.

Will Smith Reaction GIF by saschamoellersde

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
OK. Now I'm really confused.

Based on his short answer, Kupped agrees with your assertion that our ILB position is weaker without EJ.

So in that respect, his yes is a no and being that your no is a no, and two wrongs don't make a right, then his yes is a no in sheep's clothing and being that a sheep is closely related to a Ram, we are really just picking nits. And being that nits are associated with nit wits - which neither of you are - I declare this argument superfluous and eye glazingly silly. Therefore, the gun has sounded and the game ends in a tie.
This is incredible.

It’s like a Dali depiction of an absurdist scene.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
On the negative side, McVay has a skill in completely avoiding direct answers.

On the plus side, this gives ROD a lot of room to speculate about what the hell he's truly thinking.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
When Sean McVay flirted with quitting coaching and joining Amazon for $20 mil., was that "WE not ME"?

"We not me" doesn't apply to the business side.
Yes - it was about WE.Of course.He was going to keep The Rams in good shape. Look at his coaching tree.Look at all that was in play.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I expect we're gonna lose game one because the offense won't have their starting tackles, which means Stafford will be unsettled, and I seriously doubt Reeder will do well vs Gibbs. So the storyline all over the media will be how the Rams fucked up by trading Jones. Electronic Ramsdom will be the same, people shitting on the trade and declaring how they were right that this was a poor decision.

But by the Shitter game they will have Speights in place (because Ratboy will fucking destroy Reeder) and while he'll have some rook moments I expect the defense will respond well to him. Because if you can play at ILB then you can play as a rook. As the season goes on people will realize he is excellent and fits what they want to do, and we'll find this defense is better than it was last season.

My biggest worry with Speights is can he hold up to the pounding. I think he is very instinctive. Not elite wheels but he moves well laterally and reads RBs nicely. So I expect he'll be about equal to Jones, where he is a bit less physical but gets out to the perimeter more. He won't be a sideline to sideline type but I think he is certainly fast enough to upgrade us over Jones in terms of mobility. And all this panic will be much to do about nothing.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
On the negative side, McVay has a skill in completely avoiding direct answers.
I think McVay is skilled at knowing what should be put out there and what shouldn’t be, for the good of the team. I’m as curious as anyone, but I wouldn’t want it any other way. To me he’s the smartest coach in the league easily.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Then the Rams sit Jones and play the top-ILB-performers ... But ... the Rams don't have that option now.

You're being optimistic ... that's fine. I am also hopeful.

But that's not my point. My question is ...
How does this move make the Rams better right now?

You telling me they would not be better-off with Ernest Jones on the 53, and Elias Neal on the PS?

Now, if Jones was being a problem in the locker-room, that's different. Like I wrote, the Rams may have made the right move to dump him but we don't know what happened.

It seems like you are avoiding the simple question I asked because, without more information, the answer appears obvious.

@Allen2McVay sounds like the reporter trying to get more information while @Kupped sounds like Mcvay stonewalling.

View: https://x.com/ProminentKingz/status/1828602781877588429