Ernest Jones Traded to Titans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams could've kept him, used his talent to help us win. Let him walk, and STILL gotten more value in the sense of a comp pick.

This a mess and big L all around for the Rams, and Snead.
But I got you a 5th instead of a 6th! There's no pleasin' an Iowa hog farmer! ~ McSnead

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
When the Rams decide to move-on from a player, they do not seem to care much about the return.

It's unfortunate; and, often frustrating and disappointing.

Wondering if there's any relevant background information that comes-out ... Sure hope so because, right now, I don't see how this move helps the Rams in 2025.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That's my fear too - is Reeder the new guy in the middle with Rozeboom? If so, that's horrible.

Hrm. If they felt Reeder was the answer then I have to think they would have made this move earlier this offseason.

You don't move a dude like Jones (who is a legit starter) unless you really like someone as his replacement.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
After this move, we’re not likely to have many tough calls next offseason re: internal UFAs. Alaric Jackson, Tre White and Bobby Brown are guys we might prioritize, but they all could be expendable.

Psycho_X

Legend
Wonder if we traded our 6th or the 6th we got in the Skowronek trade lol? Doesn't matter just curious. Either way, basically just a trade to dump him off. Generally the Rams don't regret doing these types of trades even though we fans hate seeing favorites go. There is usually a pretty good reason for it to happen.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Wonder if we traded our 6th or the 6th we got in the Skowronek trade lol? Doesn't matter just curious. Either way, basically just a trade to dump him off. Generally the Rams don't regret doing these types of trades even though we fans hate seeing favorites go. There is usually a pretty good reason for it to happen.

2026 sixth. Skowronek's pick is 2025.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...

WTF....

I struggle to make really good trades in Fantasy but if this POS showed up in my inbox I would break my keyboard from smashing the 'Decline' button.

I mean, come on...that's not even trying to get value.

That kinda pisses me off.

Bullshit Bs GIF by Breaking Bad

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
When the Rams decide to move-on from a player, they do not seem to care much about the return.

It's unfortunate; and, often frustrating and disappointing.

Wondering if there's any relevant background information that comes-out ... Sure hope so because, right now, I don't see how this move helps the Rams in 2025.
What if Speights is better than Jones?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
After this move, we’re not likely to have many tough calls next offseason re: internal UFAs. Alaric Jackson, Tre White and Bobby Brown are guys we might prioritize, but they all could be expendable.

I guarantee you we're not re-signing any of those players. A-Jax has probably used his last bit of good-will from the team, BB3 is replaced by Tyler Davis, and White is nearing thirty with multiple injuries.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Unlike some here, I really didn't expect them to get much for Jones.

Merely a solid LB, on the last year of his contract, wants a new deal, and has a knee issue.

That just doesn't scream high return when a team could just go out and sign someone like vet Zach Cunningham off the street for nothing.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Rams make head scratching moves sometimes because:

A. They’re dumb and should be consulting fans first;

or

B. They know things we don’t know about player value and the team’s overall plan.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I guarantee you we're not re-signing any of those players. A-Jax has probably used his last bit of good-will from the team, BB3 is replaced by Tyler Davis, and White is nearing thirty with multiple injuries.
Ajax & Brown are both possible, imo.
We’ll see.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Exactly my point…none of them are “must haves.”

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
If they don't make Speights one of the two starters, we are in deep doodoo with Reeder as the 2nd lb

LMFAO - is Oldschool still a Reeder HATER as well ? You’ve got to get rid of him.

My question is to The HATERS? You know what Mcvay & The Rams stand for & believe.

To think Shula isn’t a part of this & his confidence in the LBer group.

LOL at Jake Bon going nuts over this trade.He was saying BS for not caring & then now just trying not to go to far from being a EJ53 fan more than a Rams Fan.He’s going to pull his hair out.