Eagles at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dude, pay attention. They have our number and also have become the NFL's Cinderella story again. I want nothing to do with the Eagles brutha.

I would love to get the Eagles. We'll be at home, so crowd noise can't slow down our offense. Further, the Eagles got extremely lucky against us this year. It was a flukey game. Natson stripped himself. Goff got stepped on and then fumbled and gave them a TD. There was also that blown coverage where we left Alshon and Agholor wide open deep that led to another TD. Plus, we didn't have a healthy Gurley and our Freight Train to spell him.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I really don't care who wins this game because I think we got this but I was considering going to New Orleans if we play there next Sunday.
And I think it would be easier to win at home but..........................

Psycho_X

Legend
Wow, I dont wish injury in order to win but if Cox is injured that keeps him out at least a week I suddenly want the eagles to win.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I would love to get the Eagles. We'll be at home, so crowd noise can't slow down our offense. Further, the Eagles got extremely lucky against us this year. It was a flukey game. Natson stripped himself. Goff got stepped on and then fumbled and gave them a TD. There was also that blown coverage where we left Alshon and Agholor wide open deep that led to another TD. Plus, we didn't have a healthy Gurley and our Freight Train to spell him.
And Aqib didn't quite have his legs back under him either did he?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Eagles starting to drop with regularity. That bye week is important.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Here's an idea cover Hill at all times

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Yeah I agree

But would rather play at home,
that way I can see my wife’s expression when i tell her I want to pay $1500 to see the game live :LOL:

Can you get a video of that? It might be handy in her murder trial. haha

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Never wanna route for a player to get injured, but in this game? The more the merrier

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Momentum has shifted. Foles INT. Fake punt. Eagles injuries.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Wow all these injuries to both teams dline that sucks. Hate to see it but won’t lie it bodes well for us.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
That Tayson Hill is hard to scheme.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't believe in Magic Foles. I want another home game for the Rams in the Coliseum vs the Iggles, so that we can crush them. I don't want the Saints, Brees, Michael Thomas in the Super Dome.

The Rams are the best team of the remaining 4 teams, period, but why not have the home field if that was the choice?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Just looking at Michael Bennett pi$$es me off.

Rainram

Starter
Pros and Cons both ways.

Pederson and Schwartz do a good job coaching and scheming. Eagles defensive front is tough!!! They have more/better weapons at WR than NO. That OLine is good and Peters keeps Foles backside clean.

Eagles secondary has been playing well, but I still like our WRs against em. Their run game is average at best. Foles doesn’t get the ball out as quick as Brees, and the bad Foles can show up at any time. Despite some good skill position players, they don’t have really “explosive” players like the Tyreek Hill’s and Kamara’s of the league. They’ll have traveled for three weeks straight and will have a shorter week than the Rams.

Our last game had a lot that went wrong...penalties, ugly blown coverages, turnovers, injuries. So many things went wrong and we were still in it to the last play.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I don't believe in Magic Foles. I want another home game for the Rams in the Coliseum vs the Iggles, so that we can crush them. I don't want the Saints, Brees, Michael Thomas in the Super Dome.

The Rams are the best team of the remaining 4 teams, period, but why not have the home field if that was the choice?
Ok, OK, the Eagles can win. I'll just go to Atlanta instead of New Orleans. :cheers:

Q729

Legend
I dont agree.
No offense. I know they are good. Damn good. But beating us in both games in 2 years with Foles magic does not mean anything.
Superstition is for the birds. There is no number they have on us. Cinderella is a fairytale.

Whats real is that if the Rams are dialed in on both lines, like last night, I think we beat them.

I KNOW the media will echo your sentiment if they beat NOLA.
"McVay cant beat Pederson"
"Foles is better than Goff"
"Eagles are a team of destiny".

Well last week the Rams couldn't stop the run. "Rams have no momentum". "Too soft for playoff football" "McVays tricks had been figured out" "One and done"... blah blah blah.

Thats exactly WHY I want the Eagles.
Thats also why I feel like we can beat them the same way we did Dallas - if Donald and Suh are sold out on stopping the run and our O is committed to winning the line of scrimmage - then I think we can beat them.

I dont disrespect your opinion and it makes sense. My comment came off as arrogant and cocky. Thats not my intent. I just think we are the best team left when we commit to winning both sides of the run game.
Damn dude! When are we going into the Gates of Hell?! #LFG :double::double:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wait till either team gets a load of our updated running attack and Oline that's ready to kick ass. The Rams can beat any of them anywhere.

Psycho_X

Legend
Foles gonna have to keep scoring points because Saints will. They need to quit trying to have Foles throw deep because he can’t. keep It short and intermediate.