Eagles at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Lol Brees. Dude struggles so bad on longer passes. He had to put everything he had into that one and missed lmao.

Dink & dunk offense.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Still want the Saints. Rams will go in there and shock them IMO.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Leblanc has won a starting job somewhere in the league next year. The dude has balled out.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Doug Peterson is one hell of a playoff coach. Dude scares me, great mix of balls & creativity.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Why would anyone want to play on the road at the Superdome?

Give me the iggles at home
A rematch with Folds is a dream come true

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Not even kidding I think we could beat the Eagles just by dusting off last nights game plan...
Dude, pay attention. They have our number and also have become the NFL's Cinderella story again. I want nothing to do with the Eagles brutha.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If we had home field, I’d rather play the Saints. But we’d have to play in Super Dome. Give me a home game with a chance to go to the Super Bowl.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Foles just feels so dam good in this O, w/ Pederson. Its crazy and no way he does 1/2 as well elsewhere #fact. Foles does a great job of spreading the ball around. Magic potion

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Rankins taken off on a cart and now Brandon Brooks taken off on a cart as well.

Keep smashing the shit out of each other boys!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If we had home field, I’d rather play the Saints. But we’d have to play in Super Dome. Give me a home game with a chance to go to the Super Bowl.

Eagles secondary can be had. But Jesus they're playing loose and absolutely free of any fear or concern. They just scare the crap out of me.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Relax, don't buy into the magic BS, Saints have just started out as crap, I'm not afraid of the Eagles, we can go toe to toe with either of these teams, maybe I'm just on a high from last night but I think we've found what we needed to for the playoffs. Fear no one!

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
10 mins in to the game and the Eagles already have 150yds of offense

Q729

Legend
Still want the Saints. Rams will go in there and shock them IMO.
If they come out of this alive they won't be shocked after Philly took it to them. They'd be prepared.

Eagles secondary can be had. But Jesus they're playing loose and absolutely free of any fear or concern. They just scare the crap out of me.
Exactly. The aren't the ones who are supposed to do anything. Saints are #1 and have all sorts of expectations weighing down on them.