Eagles at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Watching this game maybe you guys are right about being afraid of going into New Orleans. Because the goddamn refs will need to be beat too.

Psycho_X

Legend
I don’t care who we play cause both will be tough but hope they leave everything on the field in this game.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I hate replay but in this situation it's nice to see the BS ref call on the field reversed.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I know but I'm not gonna hope we play either team. Both teams are gonna be hard to beat wherever they play.

Yeah I agree

But would rather play at home,
that way I can see my wife’s expression when i tell her I want to pay $1500 to see the game live :LOL:

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
If the Eagles did advance I hope karma exists we started this run for them last year with injuring Wentz and we helped them continue it this year when it was on life support when they came to LA so if they advance it would truly be fitting that we end them. No?????

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Dude, pay attention. They have our number and also have become the NFL's Cinderella story again. I want nothing to do with the Eagles brutha.

I dont agree.
No offense. I know they are good. Damn good. But beating us in both games in 2 years with Foles magic does not mean anything.
Superstition is for the birds. There is no number they have on us. Cinderella is a fairytale.

Whats real is that if the Rams are dialed in on both lines, like last night, I think we beat them.

I KNOW the media will echo your sentiment if they beat NOLA.
"McVay cant beat Pederson"
"Foles is better than Goff"
"Eagles are a team of destiny".

Well last week the Rams couldn't stop the run. "Rams have no momentum". "Too soft for playoff football" "McVays tricks had been figured out" "One and done"... blah blah blah.

Thats exactly WHY I want the Eagles.
Thats also why I feel like we can beat them the same way we did Dallas - if Donald and Suh are sold out on stopping the run and our O is committed to winning the line of scrimmage - then I think we can beat them.

I dont disrespect your opinion and it makes sense. My comment came off as arrogant and cocky. Thats not my intent. I just think we are the best team left when we commit to winning both sides of the run game.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We owe both teams. Both teams are going to be tough. But give me a home game any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Looking ahead... I respect Chris Long a bit - but not looking forward to that exRamos coming back to town... some people seem to rise to whatever occasion is presented.. Wasn't concerned about Tavon, though...

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Looking ahead... I respect Chris Long a bit - but not looking forward to that exRamos coming back to town... some people seem to rise to whatever occasion is presented.. Wasn't concerned about Tavon, though...

I forgot Tavon played yesterday honestly

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Dude, pay attention. They have our number and also have become the NFL's Cinderella story again. I want nothing to do with the Eagles brutha.
I’m not so sure about the having our number thing; Rams sorta shot themselves in the foot last two meetings, I like the idea with having the nfc title game at home

Psycho_X

Legend
I forgot Tavon played yesterday honestly

Most people have forgotten Tavon plays football in general the last several years.

Also, Brandon Brooks ruptured his Achilles apparently. The replay they didn’t show was a shot of his calf curled up his leg or something. So yeah, he’s done for most of next season too.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Most people have forgotten Tavon plays football in general the last several years.

Also, Brandon Brooks ruptured his Achilles apparently. The replay they didn’t show was a shot of his calf curled up his leg or something. So yeah, he’s done for most of next season too.

Good lord that is brutal ....ouch

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I really don't care who wins this game because I think we got this but I was considering going to New Orleans if we play there next Sunday.