Eagles at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Those underthrown balls are so hard to defend.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Good friend of mine is a huge Aints fan. He's not answering texts lmao.... :ROFLMAO:

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
upload_2019-1-13_17-11-17.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That taunting penalty... C'mon refs.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Saints look like a team that hasn't played competitive football in 3 weeks. They'll start to wake up but they can't get much further behind.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eagles front seven ain't playin.

The Ramowl

Starter
I just love seing the Saints having a hard time.
And without any disrespect for the Eagles, I'd rather replay the Eagles in LA than replay the Saints in NO so I'm very happy with what's happening here.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Refs give yet another assist to hometown Saints. Criminal BS call in favor of Saints.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Couple of things ....I inow its early but the Eagles as a whole look like a war machine....foles looks like Montana.....and anyone that said the Eagles fans wouldn't travel to New Orleans or LA is mistaken they have a decent amount here. And last time they came to LA it was a lot. Still early though but what I have seen from the Eagles besides what we all know about both lines good, Cole of course is amazing but this U.P.S. Mail order secondary has been outstanding. Brees was hardly touched during the season he getting abused rt now. Lol ...still want the fame in LA but man Eagles scary either way it will be a very tough game. WOW