Eagles at Rams/Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Otto

Starter
I think this is simple - McVay built this fined tuned offensive machine built around motion and deception. For 30+ games, it had the whole league confused. Then, Matt Patricia exposed it, big time ...

The defense doesn't need to panic, doesn't need to shift - just hold your position, play 2-deep safety or 4 quarters, and eliminate the big play ....

McVay has shown NO ability to adjust at all .... and Goff looks like he did under Fisher ...

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Our guys have to be the worst tackling team in the leauge . This has been ridiculous for weeks now

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Foles is better than Wentz and we are in a funk.

We are better than we have played and have plenty of time to get right before playoffs.

If the Eagles were playing like the Eagles have all year, that would be different.
The refs are not calling shit on the Eagles.... until as I type this sentence

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Once again I find myself wondering whether the Rams could use a full week of PADS AND HITTING pratices.

Can you even do that anymore according to the most recent bargaining agreement?

Q729

Legend
Everything so open for everyone. Big chunks every play. I remember seeing that stuff for our boys. Guess they shouldve been doing group poses after every score.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
McVay needs to stop being so buddy buddy with these guys and get in some asses.

This is not playoff football. This team ain't ready. Goff looking like a deer in headlights out there again. SMH.

Thought we were gonna look at ourselves critically and LEARN from last week?

Status
Not open for further replies.