LEGEND Dumbass of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I need to make a confession. Mine wasn't in this category of stupid, but it involved me getting my car into a similar situation.

When the Orlando Magic still played in the old O-rena, I used to park my car in the parking lot of a guitar store. Their lot had a cement curb that surrounded it and there was a big drop off into the grass on the other side of the curb.

One night after the game... I backed out of my space and went too far. I backed right over this curb and bottomed out my frame on that damn curb. I was fucked completely. I had to call a tow truck to get me over the curb.

Because i had to wait for the lot to completely clear... the tow company told me that they wouldn't be coming out right away. Because of that, I went into what used to be the Omni hotel and ended up drinking with some of the Atlanta Hawk players who were staying there. So that was kinda cool. The tow truck driver really gave me shit though when he finally got there. :zany:

Drinking with the enemy eh? That’s the worst part of this story:LOL:

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
We have a "Dumbass of the day" thread.

I haven't posted in it, since I stopped watching the news.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Jeff Hardy would be proud. Swan-town dat shit!

Jeff Hardy Sport GIF by WWE

shovelpass

Hall of Fame

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie