Draft Day 2 (Part Deux)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
And this is why I hate ESPN. Switch their networks for a basketball game. I hate them so much...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Panthers fail lol! Gave up all that for Funchess.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Rams have to like multiple Olinemen if they traded back that far. Unless they trade back up I guess

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good return. We'll see who we get with it. I might not like it. Depends on who we get. Passing on Clemmings hurts.

Yup. Snisher must have something up their sleeves for the O-line. Either they have free agents ready to sign after the draft or Dr. Frankenstein is building them some linemen in his lab.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think the Rams are targeting a QB with the extra 3rd, but they could use the Carolina 3rd to move up higher with their own 3rd.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm hoping that they are target Lael Collins with that extra pick.

I agree. I wonder if they didn't trade down in order to do that. If Clemmings goes off the board, I hope they grab Collins or Cann and Grayson.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Just got in. Sons AAA baseball game.

Funchess is too slow to be a WR and not physical enough to be a TE. Lousy pick by Carolina IMO.

The trade back was a bit far. Must have been all they could get. I hope they don't waste their time with a QB. Might as well have just chosen Funchess!

If they take Collins and he refuses to sign is there a way to circumvent the rookie wage scale and give him more money?

DLux27

Rookie
WOOO he's gone, now the rams can't take him hahahaha, Sorry didn't want Mckinney.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Cann, Clemmings, Jake Fisher, Rob Havenstein, Tre Jackson and of course La'el still available.

There goes McKinney to Houston. Nice pick.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
There goes McKinney. I liked him.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I guess they really didn't want McKinney so badly afterall.

Just smoke! I never really saw the fit. He looks like a 3/4 middle LBer to me.