Draft Day 2 (Part Deux)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The 3rd rounder is a nice pick up.

But we dropped significantly in the 2nd to get it.

DLux27

Rookie
Yeah I bet they wanted the 3rd for a QB, which I rather bypass altogether in this draft. Still alot of talent Clemmings, Marpet, Collins, Strong. Some good CBs, honestly I say F taking a QB.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I like the trade. For anyone hoping for a QB this could be he move. Still hope they stay away from the QB's though

Athos

Legend
Whelp. There goes DGB. Rams must have known he was coming off the board. I'm fine with trading down, but that's a long way to trade down. But we did get an extra 3rd out of it, probably for a QB.

Don't think the Rams think too much of the lineman in this draft or believe they can all be had later.

JRobinson

MiLB
Yeah I bet they wanted the 3rd for a QB, which I rather bypass altogether in this draft. Still alot of talent Clemmings, Marpet, Collins, Strong. Some good CBs, honestly I say F taking a QB.
I think I agree because it seems that they really like Foles. And we already had back ups. And falls is relatively very young so I'm not sure that we may be looking for a quarterback until the fourth round but, who knows what they're thinking at this point

DLux27

Rookie
oh I hope Jake Fisher goes to CAR, really didn't want him for our power run scheme.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We got their second, third, and 6th round picks.

Good return. We'll see who we get with it. I might not like it. Depends on who we get. Passing on Clemmings hurts.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Who wants to take a bet on how bad Goddell fucks up Tinoisamoa's name btw?