Draft Day 2 (Part Deux)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
The next 100 [layers are all the same. We ran out of 1st rd grades about half way thru thru the first. So get as many picks in this group as possible.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Is there anyway they can do a different deal? Maybe they give him a one year contract so he can sign for more? Or promise to redo it after first year?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
10 of 15 players selected in this rd are defensive players so far.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
They are gonna need Tart against Gurley. Tart is a big time hitter. I like the pick, but not for the Rams. They have too many Tarts on their team the way it is.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Our 2nd and 4th would get us up here, let's go get a OL (plus I'd like to go to bed at some point).

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
That was some pretty damming things just said about Gregory. How can you be late for meetings with NFL teams or just not showing up

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I hope Gregory and Harold are both gone by the time the Rams pick.

I don't want to see a defensive pick. Please appease the fanbase and give us some Olinemen.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
This sucks. I want to watch the draft but the wife and kids are watching a movie. Ugh. I hate following the tracker.

Is this streaming anywhere? Phillies are on local ESPN radio station.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rams need to pick before i have to go to work. No more trade downs. :stop: