Draft Day 2 (Part Deux)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
This is a bonus pick so why not go for a high risk high reward player?

Memphis Ram

Legend
Is it too much to ask for 1 more offensive linemen? Is there anymore road graders left? freak center, I want depth behind Saffold, and competition for the last pick.

There are plenty of them which is what many complaining about the Rams not using a 1st rounder on an OLineman failed to understand.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Havenstein_Rob-Wisconsin-9-1-12.jpg
7_733550.JPG

THERE'S THE BEEF!

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Ive been wanting to draft collins all a long so im good with it if they draft him. They can really go any direction with this pick.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
There are plenty of them which is what many complaining about the Rams not using a 1st rounder on an OLineman failed to understand.

Good. I hope they pick one, cause the chances of both of these picks panning out might not be as good as if they had taken an offensive lineman in the 1st round.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I'm thinking they snag Dismukes before this draft is over. Undersized but he'll be the little guy amongst all that goo on the line.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Good. I hope they pick one, cause the chances of both of these picks panning out might not be as good as if they had taken an offensive lineman in the 1st round.

The Rams last couple of 1st round OLinemen bust, Alex Barron and Jason Smith agree.:whistle:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I hope we don't force a QB with this pick.

Keep building elsewhere, Rams.

JRobinson

MiLB
Nick O Leary? May be a tad high but dude is a pure pass catcher. I know we resigned Kendricks.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nick O Leary? May be a tad high but dude is a pure pass catcher. I know we resigned Kendricks.

He'll be lucky to get drafted. Tested terribly and doesn't block well. He's a try hard guy with good hands that runs hard but doesn't have the athleticism to be a major receiving threat or the blocking ability/strength/size to be a good inline blocker.