Draft Day 2 (Part Deux)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
The host on NFL Network just said "Greg Robinson did not work out."

Are you fucking kidding me?

JRobinson

MiLB
Two reaches at offensive line. We could've had Cann and Clemmings. Now we have Havenstein and Brown. At least we picked offensive line.

Opinions bro. That's why we are where we are and Snead and Fisher are where they are. But yes, at least it's OL

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Two reaches at offensive line. We could've had Cann and Clemmings. Now we have Havenstein and Brown. At least we picked offensive line.
Agreed. This draft just feels like despiration so far. But yea, at least we got some beef.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I am fine with the picks. They are not exactly the guys that I thought the Rams would target, or where they would target them but I trust Fisher and Snead in their Evals of these guys.

I did like Havenstein but in round 2 was a little bit of a shock. Brown was in the mix with a lot of different OGs all in the same range IMO.

Memphis Ram

Legend
These are OLinemen I was talking about when others were clamoring for the team use use their 1st rounder on an OLineman.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!

Yes that's who we had mocked as the higher picks buts let's give the scouts that actually do this for a living the benefit of the doubt that maybe they know what they are doing. I'm ok with this

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I like the strategy though. Just use the rest of the picks on OL. Surely there's a few diamonds in there. :)

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
So now we're at?

Robinson, Brown, Barnes or ?, Saffold, Havenstein

We're ready to run.......

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Jamon Brown projects as an OG and will be suited to play on the right side. The O-Line is taking shape and Coach Boudreau knows potential. Things are looking up guys!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I like the strategy though. Just use the rest of the picks on OL. Surely there's a few diamonds in there. :)

Yep I would be fine if every pick besides round 1 was Oline. It would seem they would have to hit on a few that way. It could bolster depth too.