Draft Day 2 (Part Deux)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
:palm: nnnn that's what we traded back for. Ight, have a good one fellas. Idk what to think about today. Hope we got some starters.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Too bad we didn't draft a future starter in Grayson. :cry:

Great reference. Very underrated funny movie.

I was kind of hoping they might take Grayson, I don't want angry jerry all weekend lol. Get on the Cody Fajardo train with a 7th rounder.

I will say I like where Grayson went though. He is the right guy in this draft to run that offense. Grayson found the perfect home and you may end up looking like a genius in a couple of years

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I'm doubting anybody came close in any of our mocks...average accuracy = .001%

tahoe

Pro Bowler
This is the first pick that I hate, mannion is a statue with a slow release. Ugh...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I just don't like giving away picks to someone likely to be a backup at best.

Big Willie

Starter
While I originally liked the Gurley pick.....any chance we can reset the 2015 NFL draft? I think the Rams need a do-over.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
People will hate on it but Green is a good pick. On film, I think he looked as good as Humphries. Green has a bad injury history and Humphries has more upside but Green has the ability to start at OT in this league.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Not a bad pick (mannion) then again I'm in Pac12 country and know this guy has talent, not going to argue or debate anyone...but I'm liking this draft.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
strange draft....I'll never understand the process, until I get in a room with these "experts".....

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
People will hate on it but Green is a good pick. On film, I think he looked as good as Humphries. Green has a bad injury history and Humphries has more upside but Green has the ability to start at OT in this league.
I agree with you on Green.

rams2050

Starter
Sean Mannion, from NFL.com:
Strengths Four-year starter who owns 18 passing records at Oregon State. Tall quarterback who sees over the offensive line. Throws with high release point. Plays with desired footwork. Can sit down and shift weight properly to drive the intermediate throws. Played in pro-style offense and is comfortable with 3-, 5- and 7-step drops from under center. When protected, shows confidence to stand and deliver with accuracy to all areas of the field. Trusted by head coach Mike Riley to make pre-snap reads and audible. Played in multiple-read offense and shows patience in allowing routes to develop. Good feel for pro-style play-action passing attack and can throw with above-average accuracy and ball placement.
Weaknesses Tempo of his play is a concern. Slow in takeaway from center and set-up and slow getting through progressions. Carries ball low in the pocket, allowing defenders to swipe at it. Finished career with 30 fumbles and 54 interceptions. Poise and mobility in pocket are below average. Not considered a play-extender outside of pocket. Drops eyes and misses throwing windows when he senses pressure around him. Decision making greatly influenced by level of pressure around him. Fails to throw with adequate zip when feet aren't under him and he doesn't step strongly into throw. Takes too long to get rid of throws on out routes.
by Jeff Gordon 9:55 PM