Draft - Day 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Was this a good draft day, bad, or WTH???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
No. We didn't. That's rationalizing it. We had a bigger need at HB this year than we did at DT.
Huh? I don't care about DT, we need o-line help.
If we had garbage RBs I'd say great, but damn man we got Mason, Bam Bam and Stacy and we don't even use all three of them.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Huh? I don't care about DT, we need o-line help.
If we had garbage RBs I'd say great, but damn man we got Mason, Bam Bam and Stacy and we don't even use all three of them.

I don't see anyone on that list that stands out. But yes, our OL does need help...a lot of it.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Some of you guys crack me up

We just drafted the best running that's come around in a long long time, you'll be changing your minds soon enough

Plus Donald wasn't coming off a damn Acl
I hear you man, just always like to go BPA with our first pick. Not sure Andreas peat would be a game changer like gurley. Hopefully we can get some good o line help with our upcoming picks(y)

fancents86

Starter
I don't understand this mentality of stocking up on "elite" players. You don't need an elite player at multiple positions to win games or even be a contender. You need a well rounded SOLID team.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Then we will disagree as I think you are wrong. The Rams currently do not have an Elite player on offense, one that strikes fear in the other team and that requires specific game planning. This upgrades the offense in so many ways.
I'm not doubting his talent, I'm saying he is currently injured, and we have 3 spots open on our o line. He could be the second coming but without a line he'll get smashed just like Foles will.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Does anyone know if Ram physicians were able to check out Gurleys knee? Sounds like a dumb question but I know he didn't allow any team to check it at the combine.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does anyone know if Ram physicians were able to check out Gurleys knee? Sounds like a dumb question but I know he didn't allow any team to check it at the combine.

He went to the medical recheck later on.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some of you guys crack me up

We just drafted the best running that's come around in a long long time, you'll be changing your minds soon enough
I am so excited about Gurley....We might have gotten the best RB since Eric Dickerson......We will re-sign Joe Barksdale..We might get Laell Collins in round two....Barrett Jones locks down the Center spot..It's gonna be GOOD

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Didn't seem like "being stuck in the 90s" hurt Seattle.

Weren't 2 of Carrolls first 3 picks since taking over offensive linemen? In the first round? Okung and someone ?

Edit: Carpenter?

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Gurley looked pretty damn fast and recovered based on that clip they had of him on the treadmill!