Draft - Day 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Was this a good draft day, bad, or WTH???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
get-out-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-192.gif
OK I take it back. I like Gurley a lot. With Stacy and Mason on the roster already and all the resources we have spent on RB elite or not we have much larger needs. Hope it works out though.

Attachments

• upload_2015-4-30_18-18-59.png
    upload_2015-4-30_18-18-59.png
    149.5 KB · Views: 217

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Guarantee the rest of the division is not liking that the Rams have Gurley. Like Faulk said, we are a healthy qb away from competing. This only adds to the offensive dynamic.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"One team considers him to be the next Jim Brown," God Damn, son. That's high praise.

Guess we know what team that is. :LOL:

Fisher is stuck in the 90's. You don't take a running back in 2015. We need to trade some of these kids off now and get some more picks. freaking joke.

Didn't seem like "being stuck in the 90s" hurt Seattle.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Actually we did, we had no depth. We have 5 rbs on the roster, can't say we have the same issue.

No. We didn't. That's rationalizing it. We had a bigger need at HB this year than we did at DT.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
I think you're wrong. It's not a need, not even close to a need and we have big needs that are not getting filled.

Then we will disagree as I think you are wrong. The Rams currently do not have an Elite player on offense, one that strikes fear in the other team and that requires specific game planning. This upgrades the offense in so many ways.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
I think you're wrong. It's not a need, not even close to a need and we have big needs that are not getting filled.

Then we will disagree as I think you are wrong. The Rams currently do not have an Elite player on offense, one that strikes fear in the other team and that requires specific game planning. This upgrades the offense in so many ways.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Guarantee the rest of the division is not liking that the Rams have Gurley. Like Faulk said, we are a healthy qb away from competing. This only adds to the offensive dynamic.

I understand that. But you CANNOT have any kind of dynamic offense with only 2 quality starting linemen!!! They really needed to go OT or trade down about 5 spots and still get the best OL available.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Every running back that makes it to the NFL in 2015 has more than enough talent to get yards. How they get those yards in the pros is by having a line in front of them. I don't see Barrett Jones blowing open any holes for him next year.

Stacy shouldn't be too worried btw. Gurley prob wont be ready till week 8, and I'm sure he'll come running out of the gates.