Divisional Playoffs: Rams at Buccaneers - 3pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not McVay's fault this week, but you can bet the 9ers are going for the ball next week even more than they usually do.

Last edited:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Not McVay's fault this week, but you can bet the 9ers are going for the ball next week even more than they
I thought the same thing regarding the strips.
As far as McVay, I thought he called a great game 4 T.O's and a missed FG in barely over a half disrupts the rhythm.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Maybe this was mentioned - but KUDO's to Brandon Powell -- 79 return yards today.
Seems like yesterday, we had no one in that position!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And I apologise for my intranisence, but I think that given my outsider view I may be able to offer something new.

F*CK THE F*CKING 49ERS. F*CK THEIR WOMEN AND THE RATSH*T BOATS THEY RODE IN ON.

I BURIED THOSE MFERS. I BURIED THEM IN THE NORTH, I BURIED THEM IN THE EAST, AND ILL BURY THEM IN THE MFING WEST IF THEY CARE TO FIGHT!!

F*CK THE M***********G 49ERS.

I apologise if I was too vague... We in the north have a hard time expressing ourselves.
LOL Come post whenever you want!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Can’t even type. I can’t watch these type of games anymore. Too old.
Are you old enough to move to France? Because you should move to France. The way you shit your pants at the first sign of adversity you would fit right in there.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Are you old enough to move to France? Because you should move to France. The way you shit your pants at the first sign of adversity you would fit right in there.
LOL I've heard a lot of shit attributed to the French but this might be a first for me.

xander47

Rookie
I also want to say that Nick Scott should have been starting this year. Rapp was never a good fit for the split safety role. Use him as the third safety in more of a LB role. Scott should have been the guy next to Fuller. His speed and ball-skills are a far better fit there.
I like to think it's management and leadership of the team to play the older guy. Especially since he didn't play last year. Too bad he's a Wade pick and the DC/system changed after the pick.

Do you ever think what if the rams had adderly in that spot? I know you were raving about him that same draft year.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I just rewatched this game in 40min (have gone through the whole season :laugh1:)… it should never have been close , so many turnovers … all worth it for that last drive by Stafford & Kupp! Go Rams.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I just rewatched this game in 40min (have gone through the whole season :laugh1:)… it should never have been close , so many turnovers … all worth it for that last drive by Stafford & Kupp! Go Rams.
Yep! Shouldn't have been close at all. It's one of those games that makes you think the NFL is rigged at times. The people that never fumble, fumbled multiple times. Haha.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The day that the legend of Cooper Kupp began.

Easily the greatest playoff series by a wr in the history of the league.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Wait a minute.......wasn't it that close because Tommy brought them back? That's what Charlie Weiss and the rest of the talking heads seemed to believe!!

Similar to listening to talking heads tell everybody Davante Adams is the best WR in the NFL. Even after one of the best seasons and postseasons in history, Cooper Kupp doesn't get the respect he has earned and deserves.

I guess he'll just have to do it again!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That fumble by Akers was catastrophic in terms of where and when it happened in such a big game. I watched the final drive today (the vid starts right at Ramsey being beat for a TD there prior to the Akers fumble) and it hit me how bad it really was. It was like I knew it was bad but the way the offense responded buried it in my mind. If the offense doesn't respond and we get eliminated though what you have there is the type of situation that completely erodes a team's faith in the player.

So maybe Akers' job isn't safe. Maybe they're set to address that shit in the draft with intent to find the guy. For me at least I haven't really been thinking that. I've been thinking they add a RB but not that they might be doubting Akers. And again what makes me consider that is just how bad that fumble was in that moment. I mean holy shit.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Both fumbles were pretty bad. The first one near the goal line when we were about to go up big... I was going oh shit that could've iced it there. Then quickly thought well, we're still up pretty good and there's the 2nd half to make up for that. (better not haunt us!)

Then that last one I was going are you effing kidding me? Are we trying to lose? No way not another Brady bullshit comeback!

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Both fumbles were pretty bad. The first one near the goal line when we were about to go up big... I was going oh shit that could've iced it there. Then quickly thought well, we're still up pretty good and there's the 2nd half to make up for that. (better not haunt us!)

Then that last one I was going are you effing kidding me? Are we trying to lose? No way not another Brady bullshit comeback!

I bet the CHOAT and his team greased up the footballs we had to use on offense.

TexasRam

Legend
It was so fun to reread this thread lol. The emotions from high to low back to high.

I’ve rewatched this game several times now. But only the first half and our final FG drive. I cannot watch the second half implosion!!! That is torture!!