Divisional Playoffs: Rams at Buccaneers - 3pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
Wow..I LOVE IT. My daughter's a Tampa fan in Chicago...I'm in Memphis and I was ribbing her big time.

I'm SOOOOO GLAD STAFFORD CAME THROUGH with those DYNAMITE THROWS TO KUPP!!!

I LIKE THE END BETTER THAN WHEN THE RAMS WERE BLOWING THEM OUT...:laugh1:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I told you that we had this!!!

I wasn't messing around. WE GOT THIS!!!

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Anyone who talks bad about Stafford this game can kiss my ass. He player flawless and focused. His last long ball to Kupp he made while just getting rid of it.

So proud Staff is our QB!

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame

General Public on-sale will start Sunday at 3pm PT and will be restricted to Southern California residents​

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Real talk, McVay needs to stop playing so damn conservatively with a lead. Him running the ball three times in a row to set up a FG when we're up 27-13 and deep in Bucs territory was inexcusable. As were the subsequent drives where we didn't try to go for the jugular. You traded for Stafford. Trust him to deliver.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Real talk, McVay needs to stop playing so damn conservatively with a lead. Him running the ball three times in a row to set up a FG when we're up 27-13 and deep in Bucs territory was inexcusable. As were the subsequent drives where we didn't try to go for the jugular. You traded for Stafford. Trust him to deliver.
He got into the habit last year. He needs to stop.

Vkingsfan

UDFA
It's funny. I've watched Matthew Stafford absolutely languish for over a decade in Detroit. And it sucked. Like watching Ernie Banks play for the Cubs. I couldn't have been happier to see him go to a team that actually cared about winning, and he's not even on my team but I've seen him make throws maybe 5 people in the history of the game can make.

And we've been watching the game on our site... Cause we love football.

My exact words when Tampa scored were "alright Matt. Time to find out who you are. They wouldn't leave Aaron with 40 seconds left. They certainly wouldn't leave Tom with 40 seconds left. So who are you?"

It's always good to see good people come out on top. And Matt's good people.

RamWoodie

Legend
THE TALKING HEADS...what they gonna say about Stafford now??? You can't say he's never won a playoff game anymore.

WHAT HE JUST DID RIVALS THE BEST 46 SECONDS I EVER SAW!!!

HE'S A BAD MAN RIGHT NOW!!!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Divisional Playoff............. Check
Movin on
Stafford was amazing Kupp do what Kupp do
Only thing that kept this game close were the turnovers