Divisional Playoffs: Rams at Buccaneers - 3pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why not?
It’s still true.
They just happened to pull out a win.
Ffs, his team also just happened to stamp all over the Bucs too. He didn’t fumble multiple times, or snap the ball over Staffords head. Nor did he miss a makable field goal.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can somebody go and back a truck up over Rapp in case he gets fit.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I shit myself and came at the same time.. didn't know that was possible

I have these intimate and kinda gross stories... they're called Macky stories... I have a TRUE story about this... it's very funny.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I also want to say that Nick Scott should have been starting this year. Rapp was never a good fit for the split safety role. Use him as the third safety in more of a LB role. Scott should have been the guy next to Fuller. His speed and ball-skills are a far better fit there.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
The Rams should offer life insurance for us oldies.
No shyte.
I was contemplating life having to see THAT game replayed as one of the greatest Tom Brady blah blah blah BS comebacks of all time.
And then the Rams came back to win it . :beer2: :helmet: :cool:
I'm certain that I gave up some of my time here over this game, though.
Life insurance, indeed. :zany:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Ffs, his team also just happened to stamp all over the Bucs too. He didn’t fumble multiple times, or snap the ball over Staffords head. Nor did he miss a makable field goal.
Agreed.
True enough.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Fire fucking Sean mcvay

jennifer-lawrence-thumbs-up.gif

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In the first half, we had a wide-open aggressive offense, in the second half we didn't make the deeper throws until the end.

MachS

Hall of Fame
I have these intimate and kinda gross stories... they're called Macky stories... I have a TRUE story about this... it's very funny.
Getting head on the toilet or something? LMFAO don't tell me I really dont wanna know.

But that is how I felt after watching that game. Fucking insane

Vkingsfan

UDFA
In the first half, we had a wide-open aggressive offense, in the second half we didn't make the deeper throws until the end.
Ball control offense which puts extra pressure on the defense. Here's my thing.. I get Cam, but Sony Michel was born and baptized in the "screw you, I'm taking 4 yards" offense. Split the carries!!

dang

Legend
Anyone who didn’t think the Rams could lose this game after the Evans bomb TD hasn’t been a Ram fan long enough. I’ll say a W is the ultimate goal and refrain from pointing out any problems but we need to clean them up fast if we want to compete with the 69ers next week.