Disney+ Is Launching In November

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
If anybody has seen the first 2 episodes of The Mandalorian it’s been f’n epic! Huge series for a Star Wars fan of old!
Just watched the first 2. Really good so far. My wife was hooked the second she saw baby Yoda.

bluecoconuts

Legend
If anybody has seen the first 2 episodes of The Mandalorian it’s been f’n epic! Huge series for a Star Wars fan of old!

Between the first two episodes and Jedi: Fallen Order, it was a big week for Star Wars. The type of quality really gets me excited for the future live action shows that are planned.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Just watched the first 2. Really good so far. My wife was hooked the second she saw baby Yoda.

giphy.gif

Well, actually The Mandalorian takes place AFTER the fall of the Empire, in which Yoda has already been established.

Therefore, we can accurately conclude that this is, in fact, NOT baby Yoda but rather proof that there is more to this species.

bluecoconuts

Legend
giphy.gif

Well, actually The Mandalorian takes place AFTER the fall of the Empire, in which Yoda has already been established.

Therefore, we can accurately conclude that this is, in fact, NOT baby Yoda but rather proof that there is more to this species.

Excuse me, but I’m going to have to revoke your well, actually and hit you with one back.

we already knew there was more to Yoda’s species by the introduction of Yaddle in The Phantom Menace.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Excuse me, but I’m going to have to revoke your well, actually and hit you with one back.

we already knew there was more to Yoda’s species by the introduction of Yaddle in The Phantom Menace.

Ahhh, touche. BUT Yaddle was on screen for mere seconds. HOWEVER the fact remains that this is NOT baby Yoda as many are perceiving it to be.

Perhaps, this Yoda and Yaddle species have procreated this creature. Granted, I'm not sure this is the direction the writers are going, but the evidence DOES suggest that Yoda and Yaddle have in fact, mated.

giphy.gif

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Ahhh, touche. BUT Yaddle was on screen for mere seconds. HOWEVER the fact remains that this is NOT baby Yoda as many are perceiving it to be.

Perhaps, this Yoda and Yaddle species have procreated this creature. Granted, I'm not sure this is the direction the writers are going, but the evidence DOES suggest that Yoda and Yaddle have in fact, mated.

giphy.gif
Can we just agree too call it the Yodeling?

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My Theory

The scientist guy with the glasses from the first episode of The Mandalorian is from the cloning facility on the planet of Kamino from Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones

and baby Yoda is a clone , he's now 50 years old which would put at about the right age as the adult clone troopers in Attack of the Clones

The scientist guy wants baby Yoda back

Werner Herzog wants him dead

Spoken.jpg

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
giphy.gif

Ahh ok, had no idea.

Q729

Legend
How about this cloned Yoda is a product of the same experiment that has netted us a cloned Palpatine that's now laughing at us in the Rise trailer?

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
no clue on Palpatine

They brought Darth Maul back from being cut in half and falling down hole , so why not Palpatine

could just be a force ghost as well

giphy.gif

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
no clue on Palpatine

They brought Darth Maul back from being cut in half and falling down hole , so why not Palpatine

could just be a force ghost as well

giphy.gif
That's the Star Wars MO though. Try a bunch of shit. If everybody likes something, just make more sir up so you can capture revenue from it. That's what they did with Boba Fett too.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The Mandalorian

Episode III

This show just keeps getting better and better

bluecoconuts

Legend
How about this cloned Yoda is a product of the same experiment that has netted us a cloned Palpatine that's now laughing at us in the Rise trailer?

doubtful, that’s just basically legends, they’re not going to do it again.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Just watched episode 4. Another good ride.

A real Return of the Jedi feel about it ... with less Ewoks .. :sneaky::sneaky: