Disney+ Is Launching In November

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
All your Disney shows on Netflix , will soon disappear

[www.cinemablend.com]

Star Wars The Mandalorian TV show , produced by Jon Favreau will be ready from day one

Marvel will be getting into the act as well , Loki , Scarlet Witch and Vision, Hawkeye , and Falcon and Winter Soldier will all be getting their own big budget mini series on Disney + as well

should also point out that these shows will be played by the same actors as in the movies , Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany , etc , and will all be part of the MCU

D35_oqFUcAAgrXk.png

D35-aWAUwAAaQ4e.jpg:large

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Oh look another way to leech money from the public.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh look another way to leech money from the public.

The irony is that illegal torrenting had been declining for years - it apparently is taking quite an uptick now, as many people don't mind paying one or two streaming services, but half a dozen to get the content they want is too many

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
No grown man should be subscribing to Disney let alone Disney +

Anyway, Star Wars sucks now.
Bib Fortuna was rad. So was Akbar. But Oscar Isaac and that rolling R-2? Laaaame

I mean liking the new shitty Star Wars would be like wanted to see more Shia Lebouf in a sequal to Crystal Skull - how can we all agree the Raiders franchise was over in the late 80’s but can’t acknowledge the same about Star Wars?

Anyway.....

87958A92-9A01-43B7-8714-80271C61A680.jpeg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

1maGoh

Hall of Fame

Bib Fortuna was rad. So was Akbar. But Oscar Isaac and that rolling R-2? Laaaame

I mean liking the new crappy Star Wars would be like wanted to see more Shia Lebouf in a sequal to Crystal Skull - how can we all agree the Raiders franchise was over in the late 80’s but can’t acknowledge the same about Star Wars?

Anyway.....

View attachment 28887
It has marvel, star wars, nat geo, and something else cool. What grown adult wouldn't want that?

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Wow

surprisingly harsh comments coming from a forum who supports a game played my grown men and ball , that any 8 year old can play at recess

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
It has marvel, star wars, nat geo, and something else cool. What grown adult wouldn't want that?

Locked Up Abroad on Nat Geo is pretty awesome but how does that belong on Disney + ?

Isn’t Disney meant for kids?

When I hear Disney I think of The Little Mermaid, not Locked Up Abroad....
I mean the thought of a small child turning on Disney+ and watching a reinactment of some skanky dope fiend digging balloons of cocaine out of her feces during a layover in Frankfurt is sorta incorrect, no?
I guess the lines are now officially blurred :LOL:

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm all for it, I'm already splitting Hulu with a friend, and I get netflix for free from another friend, and Disney+ is supposed to be cheaper than Netflix, but have pretty much all the Disney movies, the big ones anyway. Plus the original TV shows coming with it like the Mandalorian. Hulu and Disney+ (funny enough, both owned by Disney) will pretty much cover everything else, and my cable bill dropped by over 50% already just by ditching cable. Now I can get all the Disney movies and Star Wars stuff and my total bill will still be less than $80? In.

bluecoconuts

Legend

I mean liking the new crappy Star Wars would be like wanted to see more Shia Lebouf in a sequal to Crystal Skull - how can we all agree the Raiders franchise was over in the late 80’s but can’t acknowledge the same about Star Wars?

Anyway.....

View attachment 28887

Don't make me beat you up in my Star Wars shirt.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Isn’t Disney meant for kids?

While they make some stuff that is really purely for kids, most of their major animation for decades now has been filled with jokes that are clearly aimed at adults. Plus a lot of films that really aren't aimed at kids at all. I watch very little TV - but for $6.99 I would consider streaming Disney.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

What bothered me most about that thumbnail is that it's not a freaking fork...it's a SPORK.

Disney is utensilist! I mean it's bad enough that Sporky doesn't have his own drawer...he gets thrown behind the tray with the odd teaspoons, formal butter knife and that cake cutter that no one uses... But to just call him Forky... well, that's the last damn straw!

Someone has to stand up for Sporky, dammit!

#respectthespork #freeSporky #sporksareutensilstoo

nighttrain

Legend
While they make some stuff that is really purely for kids, most of their major animation for decades now has been filled with jokes that are clearly aimed at adults. Plus a lot of films that really aren't aimed at kids at all. I watch very little TV - but for $6.99 I would consider streaming Disney.
i remember Soupy Sales from when i was in HS, hahahaha
train

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Rumor has it , Marvel is working on a Hulk / She Hulk TV show with Mark Ruffalo

OK Disney , just go ahead and take all my money

giphy.gif

P.S. Disney now owns The Simpsons , and the rest of the Fox library

2c01aed986f686a971bc14c13b96a9a43f950f22_hq.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Disney is responsible for some of the greatest movies ever made

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
What bothered me most about that thumbnail is that it's not a freaking fork...it's a SPORK.

Disney is utensilist! I mean it's bad enough that Sporky doesn't have his own drawer...he gets thrown behind the tray with the odd teaspoons, formal butter knife and that cake cutter that no one uses... But to just call him Forky... well, that's the last damn straw!

Someone has to stand up for Sporky, dammit!

#respectthespork #freeSporky #sporksareutensilstoo
Hey KFC get the F'n message. Crappy fork and crappy spoon.
serveimage