DeSean Jackson’s contract with Rams - $2.75 million plus incentives

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
We didnt sign him to be a top #2 option. His job is to run deep a few plays a game. He can still do that at his age.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I'll only be down with it if it's a cheap contract.. and I mean anything less than $2mil.

All he has to do is run straight and fast.

Teams still have to "respect" his speed even though it's diminished surely.

McVay loves his exs, hopefully it doesn't bite us in the ass.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Fine if its an incentive laden contract for near vet min. In fact I called for this move. Eagles screwed up because they gave him $13M.

BTW, apparently they are not as confident in Jefferson being this big-time deep threat that some claim based on a top speed measurement at the senior bowl.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
J0ZkZzr.gif

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
low risk, high reward...

really wanted to bring Josh Reynolds back as his size and skillset was different for us.... I honestly think Goff not getting better actually hurt Everett and Reynolds in terms of their production not improving......thus we move on from them.

But I'm not mad about signing Desean....

I know a lot of my Long Beach fam likes this...

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
We didnt sign him to be a top #2 option. His job is to run deep a few plays a game. He can still do that at his age.
I get why, but his body is giving up on him. Just seeing the amount of games he played the last 2 years supports that and doesn't bode well for him being available for us past 6 games if that. I'm a Rams fan thru and thru, will cheer for him when we play, and pray that he proves us wrong that don't like the signing.

Shuie3225

Starter
Lets go!! Called it. This was so obvious and an amazing move for us. He wont be asked to play full snaps, he can help mentor Jefferson and the rookie WR we draft, and he should be able to stay more healthy this year in CA weather and not being asked to play as a focal point. Great signing. One of the best deep threat WR this game has ever seen.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Zero surprise. Warned y'all this was likely. It's not a big deal. He's not going to cost much. If he gets hurt, he gets hurt.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Lets go!! Called it. This was so obvious and an amazing move for us. He wont be asked to play full snaps, he can help mentor Jefferson and the rookie WR we draft, and he should be able to stay more healthy this year in CA weather and not being asked to play as a focal point. Great signing. One of the best deep threat WR this game has ever seen.

Wouldn't call it a great signing. Low cost, risky and yet TBD signing is what this is. He needs to stay healthy and the proof is in the pudding these last few years. Good weather doesn't help a body that's been breaking down for some years now. Hope he proves us wrong, but not confident about it either.

View: https://giphy.com/gifs/CulturaJubile-cultura-medium-9xijGdDIMovchalhxN