DeSean Jackson’s contract with Rams - $2.75 million plus incentives

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
MistahTroupe
Yea I have to agree, and to be honest hearing this name floated about so casually makes me nervous as a target for the Rams, as living in the Bay Area for the past few years I've been able to watch and observe Tyrell Williams and have followed him since his time on The Raiders since his acquisition from being brought over from The Chargers.

In Truth......... Outside from the success he has had with The Chargers that he is known for. Williams has been somewhat a dud since his time on the Raiders minus the beginning of his last season with Raiders before getting injured with the foot injury. Now if he is healthy a change of scenery to The Rams could help and be interesting cause he is talented and has the skills to be productive in any offense. But with names being floated like Desan Jackson and Marvin Jones interest , draft, etc..

Sadly much as I like Tyrell Williams and have stuck with him for many seasons in Fantasy Football, he would have to be a hard pass for me with our Rams.....Unless he has fully recovered from the Foot / Shoulder Injury from last few seasons that really zapped his progress and production.

-MistahTroupe

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yea I have to agree, and to be honest hearing this name floated about so casually makes me nervous as a target for the Rams, as living in the Bay Area for the past few years I've been able to watch and observe Tyrell Williams and have followed him since his time on The Raiders since his acquisition from being brought over from The Chargers.

In Truth......... Outside from the success he has had with The Chargers that he is known for. Williams has been somewhat a dud since his time on the Raiders minus the beginning of his last season with Raiders before getting injured with the foot injury. Now if he is healthy a change of scenery to The Rams could help and be interesting cause he is talented and has the skills to be productive in any offense. But with names being floated like Desan Jackson and Marvin Jones interest , draft, etc..

Sadly much as I like Tyrell Williams and have stuck with him for many seasons in Fantasy Football, he would have to be a hard pass for me with our Rams.....Unless he has fully recovered from the Foot / Shoulder Injury from last few seasons that really zapped his progress and production.

-MistahTroupe

Rest easy! :biggrin:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
What?????

It's done. I've decided to really like this. It's not as tough as it would be to root for Golden Taint...

We gonna stretch the field like my fat ass stretches my Hanes...

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Man, I'm not feeling this. At his age...but he still sparked last year. He has more speed than anyone else we have. Will give Matt a deep option. And he can help Kupp with some vet tips.

Don't care for the guy. But if he help, okay.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

don't let him play until the playoffs. he can have his one good game then before he injures himself.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
tenor.gif

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Not a fan of the signing because of his age and injury history, but hopefully it's for the vet minimum and he stays healthy for the year.

TexasRam

Legend
You knew it was coming. Needed a
Flyer on a deep threat and with the cash available he was about all we could get.

if it’s for dirt cheap I like it.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
he's played like 8 games in the last two years

hope he comes cheap

Psycho_X

Legend
The good thing about it is it doesn't effect comp pick formulas. I just hope he can stay healthy for a change and that it is a cheap contract.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
By the way, if you read this, you can see why I hope we add a WR in the draft with potential as well

Screenshot_20210321-175953_Chrome.jpg