Denver's OLB Von Miller traded to Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, if you think about it, our 2nd and 3rd round picks are really essentially early 3rd and 4th round picks, since we would be picking with the last pick of every round anyway. ;)

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
a2a24d80-4d52-41a7-b4d8-0f81e27e62e7-USATSI_12032645.jpg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
4-1-7 on passing downs and your still getting to the QB every time.
You better, since you have an extra player on the field in that scheme, haha.

Last edited:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
For those who don't like this trade.....I have been down that road with Snead....I sometimes don't like his trades....until I love them.

Psycho_X

Legend
If he stays healthy, we've now got a premiere pass rusher up the middle, a premiere pass rusher off the edge, and a lock down CB. VM is still a premiere pass rusher. Most teams have one... maybe two of those pieces on defense and we have three. Throw in Floyd who is not quite premiere level but still very good. The two draft picks are steep but if all four of those players stay healthy through the playoffs we're going to strike fear in QBs.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@Merlin glad to be wrong on the trade :wow2:
Getting them to pay basically his salary is why we gave up what we did. Love the move

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
9 game plus playoffs rental. Free agent next year.
That we will get comp'd for if we don't end up resigning him. I think we will but who knows. Honestly, if we win the SB, its all worth it.

TheBunk

Rookie
Need him to stay healthy, but a lot of people covet late round picks too much here in my opinion. Snead knows what he's doing.

Psycho_X

Legend
Another thing to consider is maybe they have another draft pick coming back for Djax? Will see if any team bites. More likely a third day pick but still something.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Rams get Jalen Ramsey. "Rams go all in". Rams get Matt Stafford. "Rams go all in." Rams get Von Miller. "Rams go all in."

Can you go "all inner?" "All innest?" "All interminable??" Les Snead be all like, "You haven't even seen the inside of my navel yet!"

"All INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"