Denver's OLB Von Miller traded to Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
This may cost us Whitworth, Williams, and SJD next year, and maybe Corbett but we'll see. I imagine Allen being a priority since we have no C depth.
Looks like they are paying his salary.... Basically buying our picks.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
This may cost us Whitworth, Williams, and SJD next year, and maybe Corbett but we'll see. I imagine Allen being a priority since we have no C depth.
How does it cost us FAs unless we sign him to an extension? Also, does he get us a comp pick if he signs elsewhere? Asking since I have no clue.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
So one year of a declining stud OLB sans cap hit in return for a second and third round pick?

Maybe they figure they won’t have enough cap to pay their draft class.

@Merlin My theory about giving Kenny Young away for free in return for a future favor from Denver wasn’t all that far off.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
So one year of a declining stud OLB sans cap hit in return for a second and third round pick?

Maybe they figure they won’t have enough cap to pay their draft class.

@Merlin My theory about giving Kenny Young away for free in return for a future favor from Denver wasn’t all that far off.
Good call

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow! We joked that VM might explain the Young trade. Then it happens. Are you kidding me?!! I almost feel sorry for opposing QBs. Almost.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Somewhat related. If the Broncos are throwing in the towel, how is Melvin Gordon not a Titan yet?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well its not like the Rams hit a homerun with our last 2nd rounder. In fact, likely their worst pick since they were hired. They honestly make better later picks anyway.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
If any decent vets are cut loose at CB, Safety, TE or RB.. they are hammering their agents to get them to the Rams.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
For those of you questioning his play, we have this guy named Aaron Donald that usually makes pass rushers better. Not only that, this makes Floyd, Ramsey and the defense as a whole even more dangerous.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Fuckin wow! That defense just got a lot better. Kenny Young Who? Lol

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
For those of you questioning his play, we have this guy named Aaron Donald that usually makes pass rushers better. Not only that, this makes Floyd, Ramsey and the defense as a whole even more dangerous.
4-1-7 on passing downs and your still getting to the QB every time.

Q729

Legend
Coulda swore he got nicked up a couple weeks ago. Announcers were all "this can't be good." Guess it was nothing.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I’d rather have the picks based on Miller’s play this year

Miller has started seven games so far in 2021. He’s recorded 4.5 sacks, seven tackles for loss, and nine quarterback hits in 2021.
What's concerning is his latest ankle injury and the fact that he's 32. But the front office must have thought he was worth the gamble.