DRAFT Day two: Rds 2 and 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
I personally think you can find a good receiver later than you can DL. Get the DT (Newton, Fiske) and take a receiver later (Rice would be my target in rd 3 unless someone falls)
Just ask Puka...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I haven’t done enough research on guys beyond rd 1.

I just want to add more competitors and young dudes that live and breath football.

Uber competitors, Alpha competitors…whatever. These are the type of players i believe that rise above the measurables and stuff like that.

Like AD said, “As long as they care.”

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Am I alone with my love for Malik Washington? Interested to hear others thoughts on him, think he'd be great with us.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Am I alone with my love for Malik Washington? Interested to hear others thoughts on him, think he'd be great with us.
200w.gif

We have a lot of trauma when it comes to micro wideouts. :laugh3:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
200w.gif

We have a lot of trauma when it comes to micro wideouts. :laugh3:
Yeah guys like Tutu who can’t seem to find that “urgency” as McVay put it awhile back.

In other words, he isn’t an uber competitor.

I’d put V Jefferson in that category too.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I could live with that but I prefer Ainais Smith! Can play the X and solves the return man roll very nicely.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Two part question!

Who's the first RB taken?
Who takes him?
What round/pick?

I'll go Jonathon Brooks
Dallas Cowturds
Pick 56

Jerry can't resist

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
There are 3 ILB I like going into tonight:
Cooper
Wilson
Watson

I would like to see the Rams draft one of these guys before the night is over. They need an upgrade at ILB alongside Jones, and there’s a chance the player picked tonight might be playing Jones’ spot next season—there has been no extension signed by Jones yet.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
Ruke Orhorhoro if we stay at 52. Wouldn't mind packaging a 3rd to move up for Fiske,
Two part question!

Who's the first RB taken?
Who takes him?
What round/pick?

I'll go Jonathon Brooks
Dallas Cowturds
Pick 56

Jerry can't resist
They need a RB desperately. Could happen.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I think the Rams really wanted a LT in the first round but their 3 guys they were looking at got snapped up. So now what we still have to protect Stafford.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
OT - The kid from Yale or Notre Dame

DT - take your pick of many

WR - A burner with some size if any are left, or the possession guy Polk wouldn't be a bad fit as well

RB - many to choose from, prefer size in the Notre Dame kid or the guy from Wisconsin...or the speed back from Tennessee.

If by some chance Edgerrin Cooper fell, jump on him

Memphis Ram

Legend
Ruke Orhorhoro if we stay at 52. Wouldn't mind packaging a 3rd to move up for Fiske,

They need a RB desperately. Could happen.
I wonder if that would be necessary for Fiske given his arm length and age not being ideal. Can't wait to find out.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
BTW, does anyone get a little turned off in all the BS around the draft? Kind of miss the old ESPN days where they just rattled off the picks.

I miss those helmet phones...

1000003619.jpg
1000003618.jpg