DRAFT Day two: Rds 2 and 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JYB

Starter
BTW, does anyone get a little turned off in all the BS around the draft? Kind of miss the old ESPN days where they just rattled off the picks.

I miss those helmet phones...

View attachment 65423View attachment 65424
Yeah, I can't stand was the draft has become. As always with Goodell, instead of giving the true fans what they want, he tries to appeal to the casual fan with all kinds of nonsense that has little to do with the draftees, and ruins the product in the process.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Where would you play him.
He played mostly slot, but was best in nation at that. Mix him in with Kupp. I think he could play outside too. And a tremendous kick returner. Caused most missed tackles in nation last year too, lots a wiggle.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Not too mad about that pick, didn't think he was much on Rams Radar.

jjab360

Legend
That's good, I'm not a Keon Coleman guy which means the WRs I'm interested in are falling

JYB

Starter
I don't mind it too much, they made it into an event and entertaining the casual fan means more pandering.

I do wish the analysts did a little more analyzing though.
Used to love ESPN and NFLN coverage -- can't stand what they've become. Now I watch streaming from various folks (PFF and others), who do what ESPN and NFLN USED to do.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I don't mind it too much, they made it into an event and entertaining the casual fan means more pandering.

I do wish the analysts did a little more analyzing though.
Yeah, kind of my point, they dumb it down where 90% of the discussion is basic knowledge for diehard fans. And yeah, I understand why it's like that, I just don't like it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He played mostly slot, but was best in nation at that. Mix him in with Kupp. I think he could play outside too. And a tremendous kick returner. Caused most missed tackles in nation last year too, lots a wiggle.
That is why I don't like him as a pick. I'm not interested in removing Kupp from the field for a 5'8" receiver. I want Kupp in the slot feasting.