DRAFT Day two: Rds 2 and 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
You want those guys over McKinstry or DeJean?

Absolutely over McKinstry. Both Rakestraw and KAD would be my choice over McKinstry (who is way overrated). Dejean, I feel, is going to go before we pick. We'd have to trade up to get him, and if we're trading up, I'd rather go with Newton.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Less than three hours till it starts ...

LFG!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
As much as I'd like DL this round the more I compare the options it feels like the DL are not up to snuff. By that I mean maybe Fiske is a guy they can take as a 5T targeted fill, but that pick would probably garner more impact at another position. So. Thinking round 3 for DT. Here's my list for tonight:

1. S Tyler Nubin. Juices our secondary vs pass and run.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26FQYmPRUW8

2. WR Troy Franklin. Elite speed outside the hash. Good length for the sideline. His weakness is contested catches. But he does a lot of things well.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NjsBaGc9mM

3. ILB Edgerrin Cooper. Speedy ILB who adds what we need which is tackling in space. Pairs well with Jones. I think he might make it to us.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzIs7UcYgPo

4. OT Kiran Amegadjie. Lot of tape of him whipping lesser talents. But good feet, tracks well with his hands (as opposed to Paul), stays balanced. Big enough. Stick him behind Jackson and coach him up.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg991lq7DKY

5. CB Khyree Jackson. Huge corner with talent for outside the hash. Needs work but also should compete year one and provides a man-up option vs oversized pass catchers.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVETsUoLDC0

jjab360

Legend
Troy Franklin has grown on me, I still don't like the slim build and inconsistent hands but he has some length, tracks the deep ball well, and a nice long stride down the field. Explosive playmaker, could pair very well with Nacua long term.

And now that I've said that, there's no way he falls to 52.

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M
I would not hate the pick. The only reason I'd be very down on it is if there was a Tier 1 level prospect still on the board (a la DeJean).
If DeJean was still there, then almost by definition the NFL evaluators don't consider him Tier 1. That said, there's a .00057% chance that DeJean will still be there.

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M
I think the Bills will take Adonai Mitchell but if they didn't I'd be very tempted to trade up with NE for him.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I could see them double dipping OL with Frazier from West Virginia
I thinking the same thing. He provides interior depth, but would that make Noteboom expendable? I mean someone has to go, right?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thinking the same thing. He provides interior depth, but would that make Noteboom expendable? I mean someone has to go, right?
Sorry that was the Steelers going Frazier with their next pick.

BC Ramfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
BC Ramfan
According to my reading of the DraftValue chart, trading up is too expensive IMO.
I trust McSnead on which players but today I would like to see us stay at 52/83/99 and take 3 of:

best DT available
Speedy WR
CB
Stud ILB
Stud RB if one falls they really like.

BC

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
if we could get up to pick 45 for 52 and 2 6th rounders and tray benson is still there would do that in a heart beat.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Troy Franklin has grown on me, I still don't like the slim build and inconsistent hands but he has some length, tracks the deep ball well, and a nice long stride down the field. Explosive playmaker, could pair very well with Nacua long term.

And now that I've said that, there's no way he falls to 52.
He's the only one of the lanky types with elite speed and good enough game that has a chance to get to us. Thomas is gone. Mitchell will go off before we're up. Franklin probably goes off too due to his speed but maybe not we'll see.

I really want Stafford to get another weapon. But I'd welcome a backup LT too. Hoping another good fit falls to us. :thumbsup1:

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I personally think you can find a good receiver later than you can DL. Get the DT (Newton, Fiske) and take a receiver later (Rice would be my target in rd 3 unless someone falls)