DRAFT Day two: Rds 2 and 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well, I don't have cable, and now I don't have a fucking television to watch. Fuck you, Missouri storms!

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Expected this to be Newton or Braswell, surprised by Ruke. Really hope there is a chance in hell we can grab Newton

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I see that he did have a pro day late this month, but can't find any times or anything.
If I recall he did some drills, but no 40...which isn't that important for a DT

jjab360

Legend
Wow. Newton is pissed right now. That would be an insane second round pick for us, though.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Commodes kill a few dreams here

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Wow. Newton is pissed right now. That would be an insane second round pick for us, though.
Can you imagine the size of the chip on his shoulder if he falls so far the Rams can grab him?

That could work.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Atlanta…
officer barbrady GIF by South Park

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Buffstreams for free…. Pain to get in closing all the popups….but once past that you are good. I watch the games without paying for nfl package

Thanks; I've got it now.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Why the hell would the Falcons give up a third round pick to move up a few spots to take a player they could’ve got at their original spot anyways? Poor Raheem.