DRAFT Day one: Rd 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Having beers with Jordan!
Don’t get dizzy brutha
michael jordan nba GIF

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
5 large beers and still 35 minutes before the first pick.

Here to represent!
Have you slurred out an "I love you man" to Jourdan yet. If not keep pounding my man. :clinkingbeer:

muggmeister

Rookie
I think they will trade up...
I think they will trade down...
I think they will trade out of the 1st round...
I think they will stay at 19..
I think they will trade for????.?
I think think..oh fuck it. I dont know what the hell I think...fun is right around the corner, in McSnead I trust, I think. Anybody else thinking the same?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well if McVay is dueling with Ratboy to move up for someone my money is on McVay winning that particular competition.

Expecting the Rams to do what they do and get it done. :thumbsup1:

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M
It would be pretty insane to trade up 9 spots looking at the value chart, let alone more:

Jets receive: a 2024 first-rounder (No. 19 overall), a 2024 second-round draft choice (No. 52 overall), and a 2024 third-rounder (No. 99)

Rams receive: a 2024 first-rounder (No. 10 overall)

Time will tell
19 and '25 1st (1295 points) for 10 (1300 points) are nearly even on the trade chart.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I know what exactly the Rams are going to do but I can't tell you. I've been paid HUSH MONEY!!!!!!!:quiet:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Wife uses some good gummies from the Huta store and they keep giving her these free pre-rolled pretend reefer blunts. I think I'll sample one for the draft. Please bare with me. I might spill the beans!!!!

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
19 and '25 1st (1295 points) for 10 (1300 points) are nearly even on the trade chart.
Agreed but personally I don’t want us to trade next years capital for anyone other than a proven pass rusher and then maybe following the draft