DRAFT Day one: Rd 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well if Collinsworth keeps hanging around bogarting the conversation on the PFF channel gonna have to opt out and back to ESPN. I know he owns the company but I don't want to hear his fucking BS. Let your nerd crew do their thing dude. Nothing ruins a draft show like suits.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
I tried to try a bunch the times I was in London but I don't remember those. Most are too strong for yanks. I guess we like volume more!
Let me know when you’re next over. I’ll take you to some proper pubs.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I kinda agree, but also, it’s not like Kupp and Higbeast platooned the slot… I don’t think they play the same position at all… not even schematically
Well, Bowers is not a Y TE so he's not gonna be playing Higs role much.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I don't like any of the networks right now.

Someone please chose one for me?

Thank you.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
If McVay fell in love with a player, I think it’s Marvin Harrison Jr. He’s exactly what this team needs in the redzone.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I tried to try a bunch the times I was in London but I don't remember those. Most are too strong for yanks. I guess we like volume more!
Harp isn’t anything big. Chimay Blue is great tho. Newkie and Guinness are session beers. You could have four pints of those and go back to work.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
If McVay fell in love with a player, I think it’s Marvin Harrison Jr. He’s exactly what this team needs in the redzone.
He'd have to give up his first born and 3 1st to get up to 4 to grab him.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
For thread harmony, anybody that is ahead, please wait a few seconds before sharing if you can help your damn self. I know it's confusing but the best thing to do is whenever someone knows the pick, post, I got the pick, or something so we'll learn who is ahead and behind.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Harp isn’t anything big.
Contrary to American thinking, bigger isn’t always better.

The Harp is a small pub but the selection of beers is superb, they are always immaculately kept and the service is second to none.

The clientele is always good (except for when I’m there) and it is just a top-class pub.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
For thread harmony, anybody that is ahead, please wait a few seconds before sharing if you can help your damn self. I know it's confusing but the best thing to do is whenever someone knows the pick, post, I got the pick, or something so we'll learn who is ahead and behind.

I made the Draft Day Chat for that exact reason. I can handle spoilers, while others here may want to find out on their own time. It's in the Chat on the top yellow line.

Don't be a stranger! :D

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Harp isn’t anything big. Chimay Blue is great tho. Newkie and Guinness are session beers. You could have four pints of those and go back to work.
You talking 4 Guinness and go back to work? I think you under estimate the beer stamina of most older yanks.