DRAFT Day one: Rd 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Ok, the work day is now complete. Here comes the hard part.
Convincing my wife that I'm listening to a word she's saying while I desperately want to check for draft updates
346nov.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I have a feeling this first round is about to get fuckin crazy. Lot of QBs. Lot of OTs. Gonna be some trades boy cannot wait.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I know we've disgreed on Bowers in the past and I hope the Rams are actually pursuing Odunze but I can at least see the argument that you try to find a way for Bowers and Kupp to coexist even if it's not the most min/maxed offense for 1-2 years and then Bowers is your big slot/swiss army knife for years to come.

I kinda agree, but also, it’s not like Kupp and Higbeast platooned the slot… I don’t think they play the same position at all… not even schematically

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Is anyone on the east coast gonna get royally screwed when we trade out of 19 into the 2nd round?
I’ll already be pretty high (gonna take one of my 100mg gummies at the start of the draft), so not me…

If we trade down to the bottom of the 1st… I might miss it

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ll already be pretty high (gonna take one of my 100mg gummies at the start of the draft), so not me…

Already took my pregame bong toke WOOOOOOOO!!! This is some good shite. :woozy2:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wonder if AD is rollin a fatty right now. Welcome to retirement 99. :clinkingbeer:

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We don't know what Stafford has told them. For that matter, we don't know what the doctor has told the Rams. Maybe there's a surprise like AD. Kelly may want him safe.
Stafford recently said, which I saw and heard myself (while sitting next Kelly), that he wants to get in the HOF and he thinks two-three Super Bowls will get him there. That says 3 years at least, to me.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Shucks, I already took my prebiotic fiber gummy this morning, so I can't join you!

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M
Yeah if Bowers is the target it means they are more worried about Kupp than they are letting on. Might mean bad news medically, which is possible the way the Rams keep a tight cap on shit.

But any of those top 3 wideouts makes us a much better team than adding another slot.

Personally I think if they move up it will be for LT. Historically that's the position you move heaven and earth to get. That and QB and ours must be protected. Also as it pertains to weapons for said QB, well, this is a hell of a receiver class.

Not gonna lie though, adding a receiver would be very sexy. :laugh3:
I wouldn't be surprised if there are Kupp concerns that they aren't letting on. He's 30, injury prone, and has had 2 down years. As sad as it is to think about, it's likely that he won't ever be 2021 Kupp again.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's funny how McVay & Shanny seem to be dueling over the same resources over and over. Wonder if they're both sweet on the same player.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wouldn't be surprised if there are Kupp concerns that they aren't letting on. He's 30, injury prone, and has had 2 down years. As sad as it is to think about, it's likely that he won't ever be 2021 Kupp again.
I don't disagree. But as a general rule I don't ever count Cooper Kupp out.