Covid 19 thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

The number of cases is always going to go up, its deaths and hospitalizations that tell the story. Looks like hospitalizations may be up nationally, but with the treatments available deaths should not get to the daily rate they peaked earlier in the year. I'm not a big fan of the vaccines as I dont see the point when there is over a 99% survival rate, but if it helps the high risk population than I guess that is a good thing. Most of the deaths occurring at this stage are due to not trying to save people with treatments that have shown to be effective if given early.

Only 51,000,000 more to catch up to H1N1 cases.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Only 51,000,000 more to catch up to H1N1 cases.

Weren’t the U.S. confirmed H1N1 deaths under 15,000?

As far as the worldwide H1N1 numbers, believe the estimates put cases between 700M and a Billion or more, with worldwide deaths between 150,000 and half a million.

With 45M Covid cases (9M U.S.) and 1.2M deaths (230,000 U.S.), that makes Covid far more deadly.

Doesn’t it?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

As far as the worldwide H1N1 numbers, believe the estimates put cases between 700M and a Billion or more, with worldwide deaths between 150,000 and half a million.

With 45M Covid cases (9M U.S.) and 1.2M deaths (230,000 U.S.), that makes Covid far more deadly.

Doesn’t it?
That’s not really the point, I don’t think. Were it as deadly, the failure to contain it would have had disastrous implications. That said, it’s still a bad argument to blame any one person for the spread of an infectious disease. Nature’s gonna nature no matter what any one person says or does.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
And who wanted an agrument ?

All I have been posting again and again, the U.S could have done better, can do better.

Any retard could understand that.

I explained to a certain member why I would no longer debate him and wished him the best.
Wow, the savior of all women, elderly and disabled with a comment like that. Maybe you're not the Saint you think you are eh? Regardless, your drivel is painful to read.... So I won't bother with it anymore.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Wow, the savior of all women, elderly and disabled with a comment like that. Maybe you're not the Saint you think you are eh? Regardless, your drivel is painful to read.... So I won't bother with it anymore.
How the heck I'm I some Saint etc etc ?

Read and re-read, All I said is I believe we could do better.

Most infected in the World.

Most deaths in the World.

And around 10th in the Mortality rate.

Is that drivel?

We can Do Better,We Are the USA.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

Doesn’t it?
The point i was making is that the man that claims he knows how to stop covid didn't do to well with H1N1. We have slowed covid much better than we did H1N1. And if this weren't an election year the total deaths would be much lower because there would be no political gain for inflating the numbers.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was listening to a gentleman from Johns Hopkins yesterday on the radio. He went down the list with European countries. Each country that had a hard lockdown is now seeing a heavy resurgence and each country that didn't have one is not locking down a second time. Trying to see if there's an article or video to go with what I listened to.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
The point i was making is that the man that claims he knows how to stop covid didn't do to well with H1N1. We have slowed covid much better than we did H1N1. And if this weren't an election year the total deaths would be much lower because there would be no political gain for inflating the numbers.
Nonsense. Just totally nonsense.

You think folks are pretending their family died, you think hospitals are saying they're overwhelmed because of political agenda, I say BS.

You keep posting 99 percent are safe when infected, BS if 9 mill were infected only 90 Thousand would have died.

For every 1 percent that means 90 plus thousand DEAD

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

You think folks are pretending their family died, you think hospitals are saying they're overwhelmed because of political agenda, I say BS.

You keep posting 99 percent are safe when infected, BS if 9 mill were infected only 90 Thousand would have died.

Do yourself a favor and stop with numbers and interpreting them for us. Doesn't work well for you.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

I know for a fact deaths are being counted as covid when covud didn't cause the death. To believe otherwise would be foolish. We have been told by the covid task force that many of the deaths counted as covid deaths were people that died and just happened to have covid. Covid itself is no big health issue, its when people already have major health issues that covid can be dangerous.

As far as the death rate, when the majority of people that had covid were never tested we will never know a true percentage. What we do know is that the worst thing that anyone can do is send covid patients into a facility that is full of the highest risk members of society.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Ok so posting the True numbers doesn't work for me,Got It.

You aren't posting true numbers because there are no true numbers. Most of the people that tested positive for covid didn't even know they were sick. Mainly because covid is not a very strong virus. Many think they may have a cold, because they have been mislead by the media to belive covid is this super virus that will put you in the hospital. When actually over 99% recover with no medical treatment.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I know for a fact deaths are being counted as covid when covud didn't cause the death. To believe otherwise would be foolish. We have been told by the covid task force that many of the deaths counted as covid deaths were people that died and just happened to have covid. Covid itself is no big health issue, its when people already have major health issues that covid can be dangerous.

As far as the death rate, when the majority of people that had covid were never tested we will never know a true percentage. What we do know is that the worst thing that anyone can do is send covid patients into a facility that is full of the highest risk members of society.
Ok and please post why 230 thou have past because of what ??

And Again like I posted why is the USA among the worst numbers in the F""-#g World ?

Excuse arter Excuses and again.lmmfao

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
You aren't posting true numbers because there are no true numbers. Most of the people that tested positive for covid didn't even know they were sick. Mainly because covid is not a very strong virus. Many think they may have a cold, because they have been mislead by the media to belive covid is this super virus that will put you in the hospital. When actually over 99% recover with no medical treatment.
Dude you're a good football poster but stay away from the Covid Thread.

If you think are folks in hospitals, etc etc and our doctor's our doing saying this because of political Shit, Lord help you.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Dude you're a good football poster but stay away from the Covid Thread.

If you think are folks in hospitals, etc etc and our doctor's our doing saying this because of political Shit, Lord help you.

Try researching covid somewhere other than CNN. Dr's have been stating for months that even if a person died of a heart attack, if they happened to have covid it is counted as a covid death. When cheeseburgers probably had more to do with the persons death than covid did. As I have suggested, ask your Dr. about covid they will give you an honest opinion not one driven by politics.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Try researching covid somewhere other than CNN. Dr's have been stating for months that even if a person died of a heart attack, if they happened to have covid it is counted as a covid death. When cheeseburgers probably had more to do with the persons death than covid did. As I have suggested, ask your Dr. about covid they will give you an honest opinion not one driven by politics.
Yeah tell that to the 230 thou plus dead.

You compared h1n1 with 60 mill cases and 12,500 hurderd deaths. Covid has 9 mill infections and 230 thou deaths, imho you're a Fucking Joke.

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.