Cooper Kupp...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah been thinking the same. Been thinking it and being wrong this offseason in fact. But it does seem to me that paying 2 possession receivers is a luxury we can't afford on such a loaded roster.
We'll PAY for it, and I like it!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We'll PAY for it, and I like it!
Well for the record if they keep paying both of them I am fine with it. It just seems like an obvious area to get some cap savings.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I am going to stop after this post but wanted to rip Walter Cherepinsky of WalterFootball just a little bit more.

Walter does grades for free agent signings and contract extensions. Here are some of his recent grades.

Leonard Floyd's 2020 one-year deal with the Rams ... C+

Dante Fowler's 2020 deal with Atlanta ... B+

Cory Littleton's 2020 deal with Las Vegas ... A

Cooper Kupp 2020 contract extension ...
C-

Didn't WalterFootball also rank every Rams draft poorly and then have the audacity to say that Brad Holmes "hit on every late round pick with the Rams" when he gave him an A+ for the Lions hiring him? He's a biased fucktwit.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well for the record if they keep paying both of them I am fine with it. It just seems like an obvious area to get some cap savings.
Snead the magic man has it covered!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't WalterFootball also rank every Rams draft poorly and then have the audacity to say that Brad Holmes "hit on every late round pick with the Rams" when he gave him an A+ for the Lions hiring him? He's a biased fucktwit.
Oh my tender ears.... *grabs hanky...

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Biased Fuck-Twit seems pretty accurate to me.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Not just that, you also have Van Jefferson, Atwell & Skowronek in the wings, climbing the walls, desperately seeking playing time. And who knows yet whether the Rams try to extend DeSean Jackson for one more season ?
What do you think Woods might bring as trade compensation ?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks for the comment. I have edited my post. Accuracy is very important to me.
Thinks, *Coach is a suck up.
IGvEUMj.gif

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
"Wit" implies that he has one, whereas "twit" is a way to call someone an idiot. I think "fucktwit" works.
"Fuck" implies that he might have. I don't believe he has, unless it was an unwilling small animal. "Shittwit" more appropriately addresses the composition of the inside of his head, his opinions, and his overall value to humanity.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
My heart skipped a beat when I saw this thread title.

fred GIF

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
"Fuck" implies that he might have. I don't believe he has, unless it was an unwilling small animal. "Shittwit" more appropriately addresses the composition of the inside of his head, his opinions, and his overall value to humanity.

Works for me.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Bc Kupp is better honestly. Woods is legit too. We are lucky to have them both.

Who's more durable? I worry that Kupp is getting used up in the regular season and I hope he'll be healthy when it really matters. Woods hasn't been as fragile, but I love them both.

2017-2020, I had Woods as 1a. This year, I have Kupp as 1a. He's gotten SO much better after that injury. His improved balance and strength, and the way he makes guys miss and gets extra yards after the catch is what separates him.

Woods is my boy though. It's kind of like when Torry Holt passed Bruce as the best WR on the team.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Watched a play where Kupp is coming across the middle to the right. corner and safety
follow kupp- while Woods slips in underneath going left. Stafford fires beautiful shot to woods.

If they continue treating Kupp in this matter, we need to be running even more decoy routes.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
I prefer the term, " just not a very bright person"
Your desprption is fine as well. I just felt the need to add on the pile. :giggle: :beer2:

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Anybody that comes close to a Crazylegs record is special.

But I hope Vann takes in all the positive things Woods brings to this team for the future.

Ram65

Legend
Kupp's numbers are impressive. He seemed to get stronger over the past few years with his rehabbing. He might even be a little faster. He and Stafford put in the time to sync up. He can have some monster numbers by the end of the year. Stay healthy my friend.