Cooper Kupp...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
Kupp is Hines Ward on his routes but as soon as he catches the ball he turns into Marshall Faulk. He’s a freaking Transformer.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Woods, Kupp and Jefferson all have top speeds near the top of the league.

None of them are solely possession receivers. That's just silly.
And if you ignore YAC you have to be intentionally ignorant.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Ha. This is from a CBS article (link after the quote). One of these things is not like the others...

"Kupp also became fifth wide receiver to register at least nine catches, 125 receiving yards and two touchdowns in consecutive games, joining Andre Rison (1990), Cris Carter (1995, 1999), Drew Bennett (2004) and Antonio Brown (2017) on the exclusive list."

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Kupp is amazing but I’d like to see Stafford spread it around more. We have so many weapons and it’s a very long season. Woods deserves more throws. Even McVay noticed it.
Most teams have a primary receiver. But the Rams have more depth at receiver than most.

Previous weeks saw Woods being targeted a bunch. Last week Jefferson was targeted a bunch. We saw DJ get targeted in a game.

Do what works and keep doing it until it doesn't.

I get nervous about Kupp's health but I'm not sure you do the team any good by throwing away from him. Hell. The way he aggressively blocks, he's probably as likely to get injured WITHOUT the ball in his hands.
Man, I still feel bad that Stedman had to retire because he got shot in the head. Imagine him in McVay's offense. I get the feeling that he'd be seriously good.
That sounds like Fisher PTSD talking.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Found this on Reddit. Week 7 totals. Yeah, I’d say Dude’s pretty damn good. (Sorry it’s blurry.)

20211026_094548.jpg