Cooper Kupp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just read a yardbarker article...don’t know how to attach, that Cooper Kupp had a lackluster game against the Cowboys. That he needs to step it up because he just inked a new contract, and his effort against the Cowboys just wasn’t good enough. Huh? I don’t think lackluster is in Kupp vocabulary. What a stupid comment. The article said that he only had 4 catches for 40 yards. Last time I checked, Cooper isn’t in charge of target distribution. What does this writer have against Koop?

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
On a late 4th qtr drive (under 5 min left) Kupp beat his man and was open in Cowboys territory on a 3rd and short play. The replay showed it and the announcers commented that if Goff had seen him and connected the game would've most likely been over. Instead the Rams had to punt from around the 50. The idiot writer is only looking at numbers.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
I don't like that at all, he's too valuable a receiver to risk injury being back there

Psycho_X

Legend
I thought for sure Webster was being kept for this role. Makes me nervous having Kupp back there as well for his health. I completely missed who our kick returner was. Was always getting a beer after a touchdown lol.

JRobinson

MiLB
I aint nervous at all. Dude knows how to take care of his body.. especially after the devastating injury he sustained two seasons ago.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29

Yeah, I'm not feeling that. I'm sure Cooper would make a fine punt returner, but he's too valuable in the slop to risk that. Plus why did you sign Calais and keep Nsimba if you weren't going to have them be your return guys. I'm thinking that once Calais is up to speed, he'll be on kick offs, and Nsimba will go to punts. Unless Cooper just fair catches, I'm sorry but it's just too risky. The fact that we didn't know he was going to be returning kicks going into the game, and the fact that Calais just go there, I think McVay is bluffing and just not showing his long term hand. At least I hope so.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Haven't watched the All 22 but I'm guessing the Cowboys game plan involved neutralizing Kupp and allowed Malcolm Brown and Woods to flourish.

Kupp will show his production down the road; I much prefer the pick your poison approach towards defenses then appeasing your fantasy football team.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Haven't watched the All 22 but I'm guessing the Cowboys game plan involved neutralizing Kupp and allowed Malcolm Brown and Woods to flourish.

Kupp will show his production down the road; I much prefer the pick your poison approach towards defenses then appeasing your fantasy football team.

Seems it's that way for most games of the McVay era, with a few exceptions here and there (e.g., the TNF Vikings game in 2018, where everybody got involved with Woods, Kupp and Cooks all catching at least one TD). Most games though we have one of our big name WR's who is quiet because he's getting focused on, while other guys are getting bigger numbers. If Woods keeps having games like he did last night, he'll eventually get some extra attention ... and Kupp will go off.

Part of it was the relatively conservative game plan to neutralize the Cowboys pass rush as well.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
This is like me writing articles for a living about Quantum Physics. Yeah, I know the basics but should I really be writing that much weekly about it :unsure:

The answer is fuck no, within 2 weeks I’ll be writing articles the Earth is a trapezoide and the moon is made out of Swiss cheese.

Ass Clown:clown

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I LOVE his hands there.
Did you see that fair catch he made while running backwards? That was one of the most impressive things I’ve seen from him. 99% of returners would let that go over their head. Guarantee the punter was pissed he caught it.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
This is like me writing articles for a living about Quantum Physics. Yeah, I know the basics but should I really be writing that much weekly about it :unsure:

The answer is fuck no, within 2 weeks I’ll be writing articles the Earth is a trapezoide and the moon is made out of Swiss cheese.

Ass Clown:clown
Just ride the Wave and everything will be Otay. J/k

Btw on a more serious note, I hate I mean hate seeing A big time player doing PR or KR's but imho.

Give it 2 3 week's it'll change, Rams are just being safe for now imho.

Last edited: