Cook needs to go

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
I would probably make him inactive next week if they can't get a decent trade going

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I'd get him to suit up and let him sit on the sidelines. The guy needs to be given a lesson.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
There was a reason that Kendricks was kept with a decent contract... Cook just doesn't have "it"

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think we're stuck with him, unfortunately. If they were smart, they'd trade him. He's a liability right now.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
There was a reason that Kendricks was kept with a decent contract... Cook just doesn't have "it"
Two possible great gains nullified because he couldn't stay in bounds!! And Fumbling that great pass from Foles!! Made me want to gag!! I almost kicked my TV to get at Him!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Unfortunately he's the best tight end on the team. I really hope we start to see less of him though. It's one thing to disappear, but when you reappear only to fumble, that's a problem.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I read that all of his guaranteed money is paid after this season. If that is true, he will be cut after the season. Can't continue to have this guy on the team with that price. I would literally trade him for anything they could because he will be gone for nothing after the season.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Unfortunately he's the best tight end on the team. I really hope we start to see less of him though. It's one thing to disappear, but when you reappear only to fumble, that's a problem.

Wrong. He is the most talented TE on the team. There is a big, big difference between the two.

This is on Fisher and Cignetti. Enough is enough. BENCH HIM. Maybe it will make him pull his head out his @$$ and start helping this team down the stretch.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I wouldn't mind looking at Case Keenum right now, either. I just think he's a better fit...right now, with the way the line is playing. I know, I know.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wrong. He is the most talented TE on the team. There is a big, big difference between the two.

This is on Fisher and Cignetti. Enough is enough. BENCH HIM. Maybe it will make him pull his head out his @$$ and start helping this team down the stretch.
Kendriks has a horrible pair of hands too though. We're kind of stuck at TE

Athos

Legend

Vitriolic fans have nothing to do with, and I'm going WAY WAY WAY out of my way to put this as nicely as possible, really, really bad, no good, godawful, inconsistent play.

It costs nothing to keep him.

It costs PLENTY to actually keep playing him.....while he continues to drop the ball, run lazy routes, or turn the ball over.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Or they can take the money they save by cutting him and put it towards players that contribute to this team positively.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Kendriks has a horrible pair of hands too though. We're kind of stuck at TE

Kendricks can execute in the running game though. Consistently. So can Harkey. Both are better than Cook.

Cigs should be putting the best players on the field. No way Cook is one of them. Go 3 wide, or 2 TE and run the F out of the ball. I don't care. Just hold Cook accountable for his continued inability to execute his responsibilities.